New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    thanks sir *confused shoes this site is indeed very helpful and informative. thanks to all the advice...more power!!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kaunting ingat, sir.

Stolen car sold on OLX

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if they spend manpower hours and consumables to get the vehicle spic and span for you, i would think the deposit may not be refundable already. but there is no harm in inquiring, po.
    Gudday po dr. D. Bago po here ask ko lng sir if san po mkabuy ng brand new unit na honda city n 2014 or 2015 model. May nkta ko s site.. n/a odometer reading with about 20% na mas mababa sa brand new 2017 ed. Legit po b eto.. TIA

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Mga bossing. Newbie lang din, di pa makagawa ng topic. Meron kasi ako gusto bilhin na tsikot pero lacking ako ng 50-60k. Yung seller inoffer na installment na lang. Pero paano kaya yun pag ganun? gagawa ng deed of conditional sale ba tapos ipapanotarize? After that may mga kailangan pa bang gawin?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngotis View Post
    Gudday po dr. D. Bago po here ask ko lng sir if san po mkabuy ng brand new unit na honda city n 2014 or 2015 model. May nkta ko s site.. n/a odometer reading with about 20% na mas mababa sa brand new 2017 ed. Legit po b eto.. TIA
    unless you have strong contacts with museums worldwide, or you stumble onto a manufacturer or casa getting rid of their "old stock", i imagine it would be difficult fo get a brand new 2014 or 2015 model car, today.
    what you are probably refering to, is "brand new condition" car, which is altogether different from brand new car.
    you will have to go see it for yourself, sir, to see if it is "legit" enough for your taste.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sa repo cars, stay away from with 0 mileage or n/a.

That means, the bank has absolutely no idea on the engine condition because they cant even start the engine.

Got this info from my window shopping last year for repo cars

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon- View Post
    Mga bossing. Newbie lang din, di pa makagawa ng topic. Meron kasi ako gusto bilhin na tsikot pero lacking ako ng 50-60k. Yung seller inoffer na installment na lang. Pero paano kaya yun pag ganun? gagawa ng deed of conditional sale ba tapos ipapanotarize? After that may mga kailangan pa bang gawin?
    Pano yung conditional sale? Would they give you the car when only you are fully paid? If installment but you have the car, what's the clause if you aren't able to complete the payment on agreed date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by RR_22 View Post
    Pano yung conditional sale? Would they give you the car when only you are fully paid? If installment but you have the car, what's the clause if you aren't able to complete the payment on agreed date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sa kanila daw yung OR/CR pero na sa akin na yung sasakyan. Di pa kami nag me-meet kasi malayo ang distance. Balak namin mag kita sa mas malapit na mall. Mukhang okay naman kausap.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon- View Post
    Sa kanila daw yung OR/CR pero na sa akin na yung sasakyan. Di pa kami nag me-meet kasi malayo ang distance. Balak namin mag kita sa mas malapit na mall. Mukhang okay naman kausap.
    mag-ipon na lang kayo ng kaunti pang salapi, upang i-isa na lang ang bayaran.
    less complicated.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    unless you have strong contacts with museums worldwide, or you stumble onto a manufacturer or casa getting rid of their "old stock", i imagine it would be difficult fo get a brand new 2014 or 2015 model car, today.
    what you are probably refering to, is "brand new condition" car, which is altogether different from brand new car.
    you will have to go see it for yourself, sir, to see if it is "legit" enough for your taste.
    thx for the advise dr.d.. one more thing sir any suggestion sir for repair shop s manila. as i got involve in self accident and stuck in a hole in a road works done by one big company, bengkong two my rims luckily no damage s engine. and the repair is only in one talyer in tarlac cause i cannot afford already the repair in honda casa.. my Crv never been the same. pinalitan kc yung kabitan gulong sa likod (don't know d term).. now di pantay ang pudpod ng gulong sa liked ng driver seat. pnacheck ko n din s goodyear servitek s tarlac. what seems to be the problem.. TIA

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast