New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thanks for the advice and referrals. So far, I have been checking Sulit and AyosDito for ads. So, I guess I'm looking at the right place. Was just wondering if there were other websites out there. I'll give Kotse Network a call.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    to add sir, if you are interested with Toyota units, they have this yard sale or certified pre-owned units they are selling. these are the best units available because the units have gone under close scrutiny and check up by their mechanics. although you have to pay a premium on this units.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sounds interesting... Where can we find this? Which dealership currently offers this?

Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    to add sir, if you are interested with Toyota units, they have this yard sale or certified pre-owned units they are selling. these are the best units available because the units have gone under close scrutiny and check up by their mechanics. although you have to pay a premium on this units.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hjcals View Post
    Sounds interesting... Where can we find this? Which dealership currently offers this?
    plus there's a warranty. i think 1 year? not so sure. toyota bicutan meron. hindi ko na alam ang iba pa, nakita ko lang kasi e

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I also wouldnt give preference to those marketing their rides as "lady owned".
    Personally, mas nakakaencounter pa ng vehicular incidences yung mga kilala kong babae.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by veyron_27 View Post
    Hello hjcals,

sir I can recommend kotse network, i just recently bought civic fd, I can say maayos sila makipag usap kasi walang middle man. Mayari mismo naka deal ko. This week tito ko naman kukuha sa kanya ng fotuner. If you want, you can call him 09228951128 Mike. Sabihin mo ako nag refer syo Ryan.
    Sir, clarify ko lang. May-ari ng kotse network ang nakadeal mo? Or yung mismong may-ari ng kotse? If the latter, I wonder paano kumikita yung Kotse Network?

Pero sa pagkaalala ko nga, when I asked around sa Kotse network sa SM marikina, Ang nakausap ko mismo ay yung may-ari ng sasakyan. Right after that, umalis sya dala-dala yung sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- I surmise that you have the cash to buy a unit, anytime, right?

In which case, ikot ka lang at tignan mo ang lahat ng options mo. And then, i-limit mo sa brand/make-model and year (because you know the ballpark price) vs. your budget..

Don't jump into buying a unit immediately,- engage your discretion because the cash that you have is king. Their is only a vehicle for sale.

If you have the slightest doubt in a unit,- hold off any emotional purchase.... Look around...

17.4K:date:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    plus there's a warranty. i think 1 year? not so sure. toyota bicutan meron. hindi ko na alam ang iba pa, nakita ko lang kasi e
    AFAIK, Toyota Pasig along C5 meron din nito...Punong puno nga yung yard nila with matching banderitas, etc...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12