New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    With so many cars to choose in the 2nd hand market (especially since he stretch his budget a bit), parang ang hirap pumili.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Ano po kaya ang pwd 7 seater 400k?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by avdbonic View Post
    old honda odyssey and other similar 2 liter gas guzzlers siguro.
    my old folks liked it.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Old local gen 2 pajero, either exceed or fieldmaster. There are already some owners willing to sell their old models for that range but some are even cheaper, depending on the age and condition. Just choose the one that is still in favorable condition.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    There are quite a lot of 7 seaters available for 400k. What are your requirements and preferences?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Siguro po kailangan automatic para magamit ni misis. Either diesel or gas. Will be used mostly for weekends and vacations to the province occasionally. Nagmomotor ako everyday to office and will still do after purchase ng car. This will be our 1st car and 7 seater sana ksi may two medium dogs kmi n gsto rin nmin sana isama sa gala or if may ksmang in laws. Actually nagiisip din kmi if brand new n lng khit ung mga celerio or mirage kaso bka mabitin sa space. What do you guys think or suggest for my case?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Siguro po kailangan automatic para magamit ni misis. Either diesel or gas. Will be used mostly for weekends and vacations to the province occasionally. Nagmomotor ako everyday to office and will still do after purchase ng car. This will be our 1st car and 7 seater sana ksi may two medium dogs kmi n gsto rin nmin sana isama sa gala or if may ksmang in laws. Actually nagiisip din kmi if brand new n lng khit ung mga celerio or mirage kaso bka mabitin sa space. What do you guys think or suggest for my case?
    Pag sa province yan, most probably may mga rough roads dyan and pwede din bahain yung lugar so I would suggest something with a good ground clearance for that. Kung ok sayo mpv or auv, pwede ang innova, avanza or crosswind na a/t. Pero kung suv ang bet mo, there's the 2nd gen pajero fieldmaster and also a 1st gen everest in that range. There's also the alterra pero I'm not sure if meron na yan na fit sa budget mo.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Would you prefer SUVs? MPVs? Vans? Is there an age limit? Is fuel consumption a concern? Like I said, maraming mapagpipilian for 400k.

Personally, I would prefer diesels. Last year, we were in the same position and got a 2007 Santa Fe 4x2 CRDi with 74tkms on the clock for 430k. So far the only relatively expensive replacements have been the tires, battery, glow plugs and shocks, all of which are consumables. If you have dogs though, you may find it a bit cramped for you.

Innova is the typical choice for the family man. The perfect household appliance. 1st or 2nd gen Everest if you want something more rugged and spacious. Starex GRX if you want both comfort and space.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^^Not to mention if he needs 4WD lol. But it will only be mostly found on TOTL SUVs and because of that, they are more expensive though.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Thanks sirs GTi and Gtcervan for the suggestions. I think I'm leaning towards the sta fe and innova. We'll have talk if we want an suv or mpv. But amongst the choices, which do you think would be more reliable, less costly maintenance, can squeeze out more years of usage, and easier to drive by my wife. By the way, i think my dogs can fit at the back of a sta fe 2007. Also, I'm open to more suggestions.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast