New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Modus! Simple lang kumuha ng CR Hinde pa niya magawa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    dineclare nya na missing ang CR, and the only way to know if it is legit is to secure a duplicate copy from the LTO. In short, mura (sa akala mo) dahil may problema sa documents and/or hassle mag lakad ng requirements, dahil kulang kulang, i.e. secretary's certificate, IDs etc...

and i hope you are not considering this anymore given that there are better options at the same price, in other words, hindi ito mura, kundi mapapamura ka lang dito pag kinuha mo
    Agree. Look for different options nalang. Yung walang issue sa papers Para less sakit sa ulo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    too good to be true...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    company car?
    missing original CR?

pass it up, sir.
    too much headache.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    - I sold my July 2009 Altis 1.6 V for 290k. It had 67,000+ kilometers when I gave the keys to the buyer.

- I checked LTO's 2600 text line.

Plate no: zng967 / Make: toyota/ Model: corolla 1.6e m// Year: 2008/ Color: freedom white/ Registered last 07/12/2017, has no LTO apprehension, has no LTO alarm. P2.50/text.
    You may validate this by texting LTO VEHICLE ZNG967 to 2600.

My thoughts:

1. Don't speculate.
    2. Know the requirements for buying a company car (a link has been provided already); make this your check list.
    3. Call the seller to know (1) the facts, and (2) what are readily available from your check list.
    4. Work from the results of number 3. If things turn out to be in your favor, haggle.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brom View Post
    interesado sana ako kaso parang masyadong mura.. baka may problema

Toyota Corolla 28 - Car for Sale - | Tsikot.com #1 Classifieds
    That's actually expensive considering that it doesn't come with its CR. Some lost-CR cars sell for about half their market value. Like the others have said, stay away.

If you buy it, you'll have no way to prove that the car is yours. Whoever sold you the car, should provide you with the complete papers. If it's a company car, it should come with the secretary certificate and a promisory note. And of course it should come with the original CR.

Also if it's time to let go of the car, you'd have difficulty selling it. Kahit benta mo ng 170k yan baka wala paring bumili.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    dineclare nya na missing ang CR, and the only way to know if it is legit is to secure a duplicate copy from the LTO. In short, mura (sa akala mo) dahil may problema sa documents and/or hassle mag lakad ng requirements, dahil kulang kulang, i.e. secretary's certificate, IDs etc...

and i hope you are not considering this anymore given that there are better options at the same price, in other words, hindi ito mura, kundi mapapamura ka lang dito pag kinuha mo
    san niya sinabi na missing ang CR? sa tsikot ad or as 0lx.. di ko na makita yung 0lx ad.. wala ako makita na sinabi niya missing CR sa tsikot ad

no longer interested with the car.. i just want to know kung saan makikita na missing CR para sa ibang car na titignan ko

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brom View Post
    san niya sinabi na missing ang CR? sa tsikot ad or as 0lx.. di ko na makita yung 0lx ad.. wala ako makita na sinabi niya missing CR sa tsikot ad

no longer interested with the car.. i just want to know kung saan makikita na missing CR para sa ibang car na titignan ko
    Back read. I posted it.

It's at the OLX ad

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Back read. I posted it.

It's at the OLX ad

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    ok tnx nakita ko na... naka ***** kasi yung link kaya di napasok.. i had to type olx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12