New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i was getting 9-10 km/li back then, with my 1.4 EX, in the not-so-congested city.
    Noted po sir, will try to find that din po. Sana may panalo na ganun. Salamat po ulit

2. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Yung mazda rayband po na manual 1.6 DOHC engine model 97 at yung honda city tyle z 1.3 cc efi 2000 model ? Ano po kayang km/liter nitong dalawa. Ano din po pros and con nito vs corolla efi bb

Salamat po

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    didn't the current mazda dealership write off on that 1997s mazda familia, making it an orphan?
    i don't know, but... maintenance might be an issue now...

apologies.
    i have fond memories re. maintaining an orphan car.
    'hirap maghanap ng piyesas.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    didn't the current mazda dealership write off on that 1997s mazda familia, making it an orphan?
    i don't know, but... maintenance might be an issue now...

apologies.
    i have fond memories re. maintaining an orphan car.
    'hirap maghanap ng piyesas.
    Actually the current mazda dealership does not service the mazdas of the 90s and early 2000 era. You cant buy parts from them either.

During the transition from FMC to mazda, the warranty of then eligible units were also not honored

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Actually the current mazda dealership does not service the mazdas of the 90s and early 2000 era. You cant buy parts from them either.

During the transition from FMC to mazda, the warranty of then eligible units were also not honored

For efis nissan ex saloon 1999 and mitsubishi lancer 94,95 or 97 glxi or honda civic esi. Ok naman po kaya yung parts and nun kesa dun sa mazda? Need ko po plan b if di ko makakita corolla po? Ano po kaya mas tipid din sa engine nitong dalawa especially sa gas and maintenance

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroescantdie1 View Post
    For efis nissan ex saloon 1999 and mitsubishi lancer 94,95 or 97 glxi or honda civic esi. Ok naman po kaya yung parts and nun kesa dun sa mazda? Need ko po plan b if di ko makakita corolla po? Ano po kaya mas tipid din sa engine nitong dalawa especially sa gas and maintenance
    Yung mitsubishi has thensame engine for those years. Yan yung era ng itlog lancer. Ayus naman. I prefer honda although may inherent rust issues ang civic of that generarion up until EK that is costly to repair.

Bang for the buck is nissan.

Lahat yang tatlo madali hanapan ng piyesa

7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Yung mitsubishi has thensame engine for those years. Yan yung era ng itlog lancer. Ayus naman. I prefer honda although may inherent rust issues ang civic of that generarion up until EK that is costly to repair.

Bang for the buck is nissan.

Lahat yang tatlo madali hanapan ng piyesa

Noted po boss so after corolla walanko mahanap nissan ex saloon yung isunod ko plan b. Kung plan c at d lancer and honda

Salamat po sir

8. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    ask ko pala sir

4e 16 valve, efi po ba yan?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Up ko lang itong thread na ito,

Yes, very reliable ang Corolla. I have recently purchased a corolla big body gli 1996 model and so far, never pa ako tinirik. Just watch out for the "pagawain" and you're lucky if wala masyadong pagawain, just like me. Only repairs I did was cv joints, power steering clamp bushings, and spark plug o-rings. Nothing major. Mukhang pinagawa na kasi para mabenta haha.

Just check for the basics like engine, suspension, tranny, aircon.

Good luck!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011