Hi tsikot friends, I am really planning to buy my very first car within the month or two and I really need some advice on what kind of car to buy. Basically my budget should be less than 750k and manual. As of the moment, I am torn between either the 1.4 MT Ford Fiesta hatchback or the 1.3 S MT Honda City. I have done some research about both cars and I found out that both have some issues.

Fiesta has "kalampag" sound in dashboard, and then there are watermarks inside the headlights, suspension problem, windshield suddenly cracking due to defect in the tempering of glass etc.

City also has the "kalampag" sound in dashboard, by the side view mirrors and even the doors, whistling sound in the aircon when not in use for a long time etc.

After finding out these things, I am really having doubts whether these could be a good first car candidate. I am newbie so I am not very familiar with maintenance and stuff so I was wondering which car to buy or if there are other options that I could consider.

Thanks in advance!