New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    If you are in the Makati area, just go to Malugay St. (from Buendia-EDSA head towards Buendia-SouthSuper, turn right and then immediately turn right again at Malugay St.). Plenty of shops there to look for Alpine. If you want clarity, Alpine is much better than Pioneer. I got both. Hope this helps.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    well yeap i read alpine has very good quality and has good sound especially compared to blaupunkt... im from pque so quezon is out of the area..its too far IMO... ill take a look at those malungay st. shops... haha sobrang hirap ng time ngayon...so traffic in makati area... ill also bring my dad to see if he approves since hes got the dough for it... but then again, if u gonna have a nice car put a nice SQ system in it right?

onga pala..ang alpine HUs ba may adapter plate para dun sa lalagyan ng HU ng mga audi? A4 po un car...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    LA Car Accessories in Malugay St., Makati

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    To get to LA Cars, once you enter Malugay St. (see my directions above), start looking for Daytona and JetCircuit, immediately beside them is a carpark entrance. Pasok ka dun and go straight to the end. LA Cars will be to the left. You should canvass there. The more shops you ask, the better, so you get the best deal. From my experience, Daytona, JetCircuit and LA Cars are alright.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
where to get??? and what to get???