New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I have a defective right tweeter. Pls recommend a replacement. I prefer silk dome if possible. Its going to be mounted on the dash board so best if grey color to match the dash.

It will be matched with a 6.5 inch midbass from CDT. Powered by an amp rated at 50x2 at 4ohms. The amp is underrated a lot (old school amp) so its actually pumping out more than 50 watts.
    Last edited by userfriendly; May 11th, 2008 at 08:56 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for tweeters, i like the sound of lansar and a/d/s. they are not expensive but sounds great IMO.

at your rating, i would not have an idea if they have it. pero with the color, i do know lansar has the grey. im not sure what model they have.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Try the Aura Sound MR1 tweeter color gray-ish black featuring 1" silk-dome tweeters with a neodymium magnet system and dual-mono, two-way MRX passive crossovers. MR1 has a frequency response of 3kHz - 20kHz, is rated at 50W continous/120W peak power into 4 ohms, with a sensitivity rating of 87dB.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ano comments niyo sa:
    DLS TN25 tweeter
    Blaupunkt Velocity tweeter
    Crystal CSC tweeter

Paki bigay ng price range at saan meron sa QC area.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Blaupunkt ang dala ng C3 diesel sa may a. bonifacio cor C3.
    kaya lang wala silang tweeter lang. set na included sa separates. nasa 7K to 9K.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Replace them both so the sound will be even.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    syempre pair ang replacement.

Na postpone ang pagbili ko. Baka next month na lang. I'm thinking of installing 2 set of tweeters in front. 1 set of main near the midbass and a 2nd set on the dash as image tweeters. My passive crossovers has this function. Ano kaya ang tunog?

tweeter