Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i have two front power sockets kasi,

one power socket is plugged into a 3-port splitter:
    2 x micro usb chargers for the second row seats
    1 x dashcam
    I soldered the tv plus power wires inside the splitter

i use the other power socket for the usb charger of the front seats or for a tire inflator

possible sa grounding nung head unit mo ang issue, do you still hear the humming noise on other inputs (radio, video, etc?)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Ah gets so almost the same pala with what you did,... So eliminate ko na sa suspect yung power source cable.

Kaya medyo sure ako na sa RCA cable galing yung problem is kasi sa AUX lang sya may humm, zzzz sound (Normal ang USB, Radio, SD Card)

Maybe the best move for me is to really get a good RCA cable then try ko ulit i-gound ng mas maayos this time.

Will update this thread ASAP para sa iba pang forumers having the same problem.

Thanks alot Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    i have two front power sockets kasi,

one power socket is plugged into a 3-port splitter:
    2 x micro usb chargers for the second row seats
    1 x dashcam
    I soldered the tv plus power wires inside the splitter

i use the other power socket for the usb charger of the front seats or for a tire inflator

possible sa grounding nung head unit mo ang issue, do you still hear the humming noise on other inputs (radio, video, etc?)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by page7fordoddie View Post
    Sir, When you say second 12v socket, What do you exactly mean?

Ako kasi ang ginamit ko is yung lighter plug-to-power i got from Lazada. Then bumili din ako ng 2-in-1 lighter socket para share sila ng dashcam.

Inisip ko din na baka nag co-conflict sila ng Dashcam so ginamit ko ng unplugged yung dashcam pero meron pa'din.

The speaker humm i'm hearing from the speakers eh lumalakas while driving kasabay ng accelerator. Kay din na try ko yung sa Youtube na ground loop baka kasi kinakapos sa ground kaya sumasabay sa alternator.
    Get a regulated power supply for your TV+ instead of changing the audio cable (i presume is a RCA to headphone jack)

Voltage on the lighter socket varies from 13.5V to 14.5V when the engine is running

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by kisshmet; June 19th, 2018 at 11:39 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    If nagpepersist pa rin yung humming sound mo kahit nagpalit ka na ng RCA, bili ka ng ground loop isolator.

Malaki chance na solve yang issue mo.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Got the cable na and try to install bukas. If hindi pa din ma solve will get that ground loop isolator na.

Thank you pap!

Quote Originally Posted by Roden Villegas View Post
    If nagpepersist pa rin yung humming sound mo kahit nagpalit ka na ng RCA, bili ka ng ground loop isolator.

Malaki chance na solve yang issue mo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Update: a more expensive RCA cable did not work ganun pa din. Maybe next step is to use ground loop isolator.

Question: iba ba ang isolator for audio at for video? Kasi tried to search online and on youtube may recommended sila yung Mpow na brand maganda review & price is okay naman at P650. Kaso baka pang audio lang ito? O pwede din to sa video usage like TV plus.

Sa ngayon ang remedy ko is to lower the treble ng HU sa settings. The higher the treble the more iritating kasi the noise.

Got the cable na and try to install bukas. If hindi pa din ma solve will get that ground loop isolator na.

Thank you pap!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    isolate mo muna,

same issue pa rin ba when a different source is plugged into the same input? try a RCA-to-3.5mm jack and play audio files to see if humming persists

borrow/beg/steal a 12v (at least 2A i think)! car cigarette adapter or if you have a long 220v extension going to your car, use the included AC adapter para ma troubleshoot power issues

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Update: a more expensive RCA cable did not work ganun pa din. Maybe next step is to use ground loop isolator.

Question: iba ba ang isolator for audio at for video? Kasi tried to search online and on youtube may recommended sila yung Mpow na brand maganda review & price is okay naman at P650. Kaso baka pang audio lang ito? O pwede din to sa video usage like TV plus.

Sa ngayon ang remedy ko is to lower the treble ng HU sa settings. The higher the treble the more iritating kasi the noise.
    When you clarified the situation i realized the culprit could be the power voltage you supply with the TV+

When engine is off, NO hum on your set up right

Only when the engine is running that the hum gets pronounced

Voltage output varies from 12V to 13.5V to 14.5V frm engine off to engine running

Apply a regulated 12V output when the engine is running on your TV+ to get rid of the hum

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hey wait, oo nga no! Thank you Sir!

Been looking at the other cables completely ignoring the power source. Kasi yung sa Youtube puro nandun ang search results.

So meron bang voltage regulator na plug and play lang? Baka may sample picture kayo for reference. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    When you clarified the situation i realized the culprit could be the power voltage you supply with the TV+

When engine is off, NO hum on your set up right

Only when the engine is running that the hum gets pronounced

Voltage output varies from 12V to 13.5V to 14.5V frm engine off to engine running

Apply a regulated 12V output when the engine is running on your TV+ to get rid of the hum

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hey wait, oo nga no! Thank you Sir!

Been looking at the other cables completely ignoring the power source. Kasi yung sa Youtube puro nandun ang search results.

So meron bang voltage regulator na plug and play lang? Baka may sample picture kayo for reference. Thanks!
    This is what I use. 12V Regulator Stabilizer. Input range is 8V to 23V. Output is always 12V.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast