New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I have one of those FM modulators. The main problem is that audio output trhough a vacant FM band leaves much to be desired.

Normally at Volume 20, malakas na ang audio output (am using a Kenwood DPX-4020). But using the modulator, nasa Volume 35 na ako (maximum is 40), halos di mo rin ding. I've tried all 4 available FM channels, same result.

Medyo nanghihinayang lang ako kasi I spent P400 for that gadget. Used it for a day, then tinabi ko na. IMO, you're better off with Aux-in or SD/USB-equipped models.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Fafa Max, I think yung mga "higher end" models/brands has that shuffle function. However, be prepared for some interference when you pass by areas like Ortigas or some areas in Makati where there are either radio stations or strong anteannaes that emit/receive strong signals. The distortion is bearable but can be annoying, especially when you're listening to a nice song then suddenly some weird station comes out broadcasting.

I think One is located in Buendia Taft Intersection, I think its the "Kadyot lang Kadyot lang station" hehehehe

Ok lang naman kasi am from Cavite. So not much concern for that.

Galactus
    are you using the same as the picture posted?

If its the same then I might reconsider.

Jimny Only has two Puny Speakers.
    And I think its made out of old sardine cans

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I already bought the CDRking FM modulator (Php750.00 without remote control) from CDRking Trinoma. For me the sound quality is good enough (no different from listening to FM radio). The best thing is, it remembers the last track you were on even if you turn off the engine or unplug the unit from the power outlet. It also included a cable to allow it to be used as an FM modulator for the iPod (I didn't know it had this feature). You still control the iPod via the iPod unit itself.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I already bought the CDRking FM modulator (Php750.00 without remote control) from CDRking Trinoma. For me the sound quality is good enough (no different from listening to FM radio). The best thing is, it remembers the last track you were on even if you turn off the engine or unplug the unit from the power outlet. It also included a cable to allow it to be used as an FM modulator for the iPod (I didn't know it had this feature). You still control the iPod via the iPod unit itself.
    good to know you are satisfied with that sir Otep. didn't knew it has a cable for the Ipod too. makes me want to buy it even more.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    good to know you are satisfied with that sir Otep. didn't knew it has a cable for the Ipod too. makes me want to buy it even more.
    I didn't even know such product existed until you told us about it! Thanks! No more need to burn CDs to listen to new songs (old school ang audio system ko). I just DL and put into my flashdrive.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Hey I also bought juan!

P820 with remote Color black in triangle shape. In SM Bacoor.

How come mine does not remember when you turned it off? hmmm anyway.

The sound is good, its just like listening to a FM Radio Station. Plus the Damn thing is really affordable and easy to use.

Yup like OTEP says no more Tons of CD inside your Car. Just Flashdisk and more flashdisk hehehehe

Mine Can only be tuned at 87 to 89 frquency, I guess even if you have a japanese stereo you can use this hehehehe

This is for People who are into their Music but not really into sound.

Hey Rion tnx for the Tip about this.

Really Appreciate this.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm using 88.7 (the default setting).

It can't remember what song it played last? Baka pwede pa ipapalit? hehehe. Ang hirap kasi kung medyo 100+ songs na laman ng flashdisk mo and it keeps going back to the first one.

Black din yung sa akin. AFAIR, may parang pearl white and silver din.

There is no rewind or fast forward. It will only jump to the track before or to the next track. This doesn't really bother me.

Another nice thing is the whole thing (including the flashdisk) fits in my pocket. I can transfer it to the ambulance to make long trips less boring.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sir rion, where can I buy that kingston fm modulator? Pwede ba magswitch ng songs dun sa steering wheel? And anong frequency dapat iset yung FM?

Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stand-alone yung FM modulator. It's basically a small FM radio station.

Just as you can't control the songs being broadcasted on FM radio, you can't control the modulator using your head unit or steering wheel controls.

Madami frequency selection ang modulator. Usually mga unused frequencies like 88.7.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pre dinidisplay ba nya yung song title sa HU? Sakin kasi, ung naka-burn na mp3s sa CD, ung iba lumalabas, minsan "NO TITLE" (I guess ID3 v1 lang ang format ng Mazda3, dito kasi sa laptop ko v2 lahat, pero yung iba meron naman. Gulo hahaha)

CDRKing mismo brand? Wala ba nung kingston ba yun? Kasi kingston ung usb ko dito, para pareho hehehehe. Alala ko yan din sabi ng agent ko, karamihan daw fm transmitter binili instead na baklasin yung HU.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Is it possible to have two Car Stereo?