New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DL ka lang ng program na Limewire. Dun ka magsearch. Dami kanta.

Yung ******* na lang ang pinagaaralan ko ngayon. Hindi pa kaya ng utak ko. hahahaha.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nasabi na lahat ni Sir Otep. this modulator is basicaly your own mini-FM station nga. maganda ito for peeps who drive different random vehicles daily.

sabi ng mga friends ko, hindi advisable yung long rooted folder. at mas recommended yung flashdisk mo ay puro mp3 files lang. walang ibang file format para mas mabilis yung loading.

sayang nga lang, walang atleast kahit Lipat by Folders option...

ang ******* po ay maganda lang kung full album or full movie ang gusto mo. kung one song lang, mas maganda po pa rin yung limewire.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    i read this thread and i also bought a combo a fm modulator w/ remote with a kingston 1gb flashdisk.. so far ok naman.. just that sa trooper ko.. may ticktick sound with the tweeters.. sa altis naman ok, no tikiticks. hehe.

question: if ever i got the dough for a set of separates for my altis, will it do the tikitick sound?
    Last edited by j0hans0n; September 19th, 2007 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added a question

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hans0n View Post
    i read this thread and i also bought a combo a fm modulator w/ remote with a kingston 1gb flashdisk.. so far ok naman.. just that sa trooper ko.. may ticktick sound with the tweeters.. sa altis naman ok, no tikiticks. hehe.

question: if ever i got the dough for a set of separates for my altis, will it do the tikitick sound?
    the tiktik sound will probably get louder with a pair of separates. The problem with the FM Modulators is that sometimes the HU isnt able to get the full signal, kaya in one car your FM unit receives it better, in another car, the FM unit doesnt have as good a reception, and these strange disturbances appear.

The pair of separates will most probably enhance the tiktik sounds as it is in the higher range of the sound frequency.

You might want to bring down the treble control instead.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Is it possible to have two Car Stereo?