New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    What do you by mean low range sir, the low frequency po ba, low frequency can be produce at the center of these four speakers, and that is very possible for this kind of speakers because kaya nya hanggang 40hz. The tempo bass midrange units feature a new ferrite magnet, which provides increased magnetic flux, power handling, and efficiency, The woofer membrane is carefully shaped for clean and linear movement during low midrange frequency reproduction, reducing distortion and increasing bass dynamics. Imagine a small sizes of speakers say 4", if we place these speakers in one sealed box, it will produce low frequency that you couldn't imagine, where these came from?, at the back wave of these speakers, in your car is the same thing, if we place those speaker in a good mounting, say we put enough sound deadening into these four doors, yun ang gagawin nyang box, and that is possible to produce low's, without a distortion sa morel tempo, although di sya katulad nung may mga subwoofer in a good inclosure, lamang naman sya sa mga amplified sub that can be place under the seat..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks for explaining, ngayon alam ko na kung ano magiging tunog nito. Sold nako dito. I will call you tomorrow for schedule if ok with you.

I ask Jon kung magiging tulad ba nito yun tunog. Mukhang yan ang good example sa sinabi mo. Meron kasi ako nito.Thanks!

Wow, that is harman kardon, a very expensive brand. By the way, if you gave me no time limit when installing these morels at your F150 pick up, kaya ko habulin tunog nyan, pero gagastusan nyo ang amp, kung maari kung kakayanin nyo ang T600-4 ng rockford fosgate, mas ok, the cleanest class AB amp in the market yan sir, kaso may price din, kase stock ang head unit nyo e, isa pa, gagamit tayo ng line converter dito gaya nung pinakita ko sayo sa shop, meron ang rockford na converter, check these out, Rockford Fosgate® - RF-BLD, kung wala kayo balak magpalit ng head unit, pwede natin magamit yun, magagamit natin yun for possible cleanest signal to our plan system.
    Pero if your in the budget, always we are, kaya na ng 4x100 na amp ng lightning lab, (5,500 vs 28,800 ng T600-4).
    If you want sounds that sound something high end and quality, morel tempo+ rfT600-4+RF-BLD, i think, 50k minimum sound system na yan sir. UP to you.. Ako rin po si Jon, ng tsikotshop..

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ikaw pala yan Jon, You mean with the Tempo and lightning lab mahihirapan tayo magaya sound quality ng Harman? Thanks

P.S. How much yon RF-BLD?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *tsikotshop: Sir do you have DLS package? I'm looking for below SQ setup:

Amp1 - DLS performance AMP07-2ch CA23
    Amp2 - DLS performance AMP07-1ch CA12
    Seps - DLS X-program XSA62
    Sub - DLS Rw12i

If you can also suggest other DLS mdl much appreciated.

thanks

Depende po kase sa source natin yun sir e, wala kase tayung malinis na signal galing sa head unit like RCA so kelangan natin ng high to low converter, The sound quality will not be as good as if you replaced the factory unit with a good aftermarket radio with RCA jacks, but will often sound better than the stock system. I have study these systems at nagagawa ko naman, with noise free talaga, just don't expect too much like we go competing next EMMA for SQ.
    By the way, pwede po nating subukan muna yung ibang murang amplifier, kapag satisfy na po kayo dun, yun na lang po, but if you want to go na parang nasa paligid nyo na yung mga instruments and yun singer, like we used to hear gaya nung sa plaka, which is having a higher bitrate, gagastos po kayo.
    Rf BLD po is nasa 4850 sir, versus 2 line converter na nandito which is 650 each, difference po is from 0.001% THD ng BLD to 0.2% THD ng converter, THD po is signal to noise ratio. Information here Signal-to-noise ratio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sulit ba kung gagastos tayo sa RF-BLD? Are you saying that Morel Tempo plus Rockford amp will sounds like the symphony is inside my truck?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Replace head unit. In this industry, we have a motto of "garbage in, garbage out". You have a relatively medium budget, I would first worry about the tuning capabilities of the head unit before the components themselves.

*larshell
    Free up your inbox, I'll send a PM ;) Send me a PM if you do since I got a saved message stored here.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletred View Post
    *tsikotshop: Sir do you have DLS package? I'm looking for below SQ setup:

Amp1 - DLS performance AMP07-2ch CA23
    Amp2 - DLS performance AMP07-1ch CA12
    Seps - DLS X-program XSA62
    Sub - DLS Rw12i

If you can also suggest other DLS mdl much appreciated.

thanks

Amp1 - DLS performance AMP07-2ch CA23 :P14,800
    Amp2 - DLS performance AMP07-1ch CA12 : P13,500
    Seps - DLS X-program XSA62 : hintay ko po sagot ng supplier for the availability, pero ang XB62 P 13,300
    Sub - DLS Rw12i: P9,600

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/car-audio-v...#ixzz1WlYuhaUi
    Last edited by tsikotshop; September 2nd, 2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: re edit

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Replace head unit. In this industry, we have a motto of "garbage in, garbage out". You have a relatively medium budget, I would first worry about the tuning capabilities of the head unit before the components themselves.

*larshell
    Free up your inbox, I'll send a PM ;) Send me a PM if you do since I got a saved message stored here.
    I have clear out my Inbox you can PM me now. Thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Good Bass without compromising space: Is it possible??