New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I wonder if you can "reposition" the focal point of the camera of those License plate installed ones.

YUng bumper ko kasi di ko nakikita sa video feed. But the lines, I measured them in actual so alam ko pag yung last line, I only have half a metre.

Pero mas gusto ko pa rin makita yung bumper sana.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wonder if you can "reposition" the focal point of the camera of those License plate installed ones.

YUng bumper ko kasi di ko nakikita sa video feed. But the lines, I measured them in actual so alam ko pag yung last line, I only have half a metre.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

it would probably be more practical to re-position the camera.
    you know... use a few washers or spacers..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    JvnJ,

Where was the camera mounted?

Did you bought the TV plus from the car shop too?
    I bought the TV Plus at Abensons. I Just asked the technician (whom I bought the rear view monitor) to install it, just added a tip then its ok already. I guess it fits my needs as I already have a rear view monitor as well as a TV which sits at a good position were everyone can see.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    I bought the TV Plus at Abensons. I Just asked the technician (whom I bought the rear view monitor) to install it, just added a tip then its ok already. I guess it fits my needs as I already have a rear view monitor as well as a TV which sits at a good position were everyone can see.
    Sorry, the camera was neatly mounted at the bumper. Though my first choice was at the license plate, but I was satisfied with the bumper as well. So far good results!

Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Sorry, the camera was neatly mounted at the bumper. Though my first choice was at the license plate, but I was satisfied with the bumper as well. So far good results!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12