New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    ano yung ABC box?
    aperiodic bi-chamber.
    it's a ported box that has 2 chambers, one is 1/3 of the total volume, the other is 2/3's of the total volume and contains the sub(s). You tune it as one large enclosure with 2 ports. Using those port lengths you put one in the small side and one in the large side, and a 3rd identical one connecting the large and small chambers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba differences ng mga boxes na yan? mine is a sealed one and hindi rin marinig sa labas ang bayo.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy
    lagyan mo 2 "15 inch with at least 1000 watts mono amp.
    this oughta solve the problem.

like sir flagg said, i think you're looking for rolling bass, if you wanna be heard outside. kelangan mo ng dalawang kinse with enough power to push 'em.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm one 12" sub is kinda 'bitin'...if 2 12" pwede pa

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    ano ba differences ng mga boxes na yan? mine is a sealed one and hindi rin marinig sa labas ang bayo.
    http://www.danmarx.org/audioinnovation/theories.html

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Medyo OT lang bro, pero curious lang ako. Pag nakikinig ka ba ng sounds mo, nasa labas ka?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    so ganun pala ABC box design. we dont use that kind of design kaya I dont understand what it is.

Boybi pag sealed it is more tuned for SQ ang dating ng bass.

so have you tried it sub facing forward?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Medyo OT lang bro, pero curious lang ako. Pag nakikinig ka ba ng sounds mo, nasa labas ka?
    Nope, sa loob . Don't get me wrong, I love the way it sounds when I'm driving. Siguro sanay lang ako makakita ng mga auto na dinig mo yung bayo pag dumadaan, and I'm just wondering why my system isn't doing that. Kung tweak lang naman ng settings or whatnot, e di pwede ko i-try. But kung talagang di kaya ng setup ko yun, ok lang. Sa loob naman yung pinaka importante.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Some had suggested to try and listen to it from a bit further away like 10-15 feet away instead of standing right outside the window to really hear if the bass is heard outside.

I just tried this and dinig nga yung bayo from 10-15 feet away, particularly standing in front of the car. So I guess I was just standing in the wrong place to try to gauge it.

Ok na po, I'm satisfied with what I've heard. Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    hmm one 12" sub is kinda 'bitin'...if 2 12" pwede pa

di naman siguro bro... i have used one 12" before, dinig na dinig sa labas eh. i think it would have to do with the amp setting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
bass stays inside