New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 204 of 307 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3070
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Yes malaki sir pagbabago if you add an amp. SF2 yung sakin sir and I suggest to deaden yung front doors na din.
    yes sir, naka deaden yung front door pero yung basic lang from ACA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    yes sir, naka deaden yung front door pero yung basic lang from ACA
    Nice! Sakanila din ako nagpa deaden kaso di na nila binuksan yung inner metal door shell. Nagdagdag pa ko ng isa pang sheet per door pero DIY na lang. Nag dagdag pa ko sa may inner door shell, pinadaan ko na lang sa speaker hole.

Yung Custom box ko sir dun ko din pinagawa. Consumes 1/4th of the rear space. Bali 6 seater na lang SF ko which is ok lang naman ako masyado cargo and passengers. Naka quick disconnect plug din if ever i need the space.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi, I have a gen 2.5 Santa fe using pioneer avh-2750bt and morel tempo 6.5. Malaki ba improvement if I add an amplifier? I prefer SQ and don't play too loud
    I agree with Boss Mark, it will definitely give an improvement. In my experience, it pushes out more details. This may mainly be caused by lower THD levels using an external amp rather than using the HU's internal amplification.

I think a Hertz combo works with that budget. It's the Hertz Deici 10" sub and Hertz HCP Amplifier if I'm not mistaken. Just add a little more for the enclosure and wiring.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    mga sir kapag naglagay ako 1 pair ng 6x9 speaker yung nasa box sa trunk maririnig ba sa loob ng kotse yun o bale wala lang ayoko kasi maglagay ng subwoofer kailangan ko yung space .... salamat

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I placed a focal IS 165 and PS 165 in my kia carnival using the amplification coming from the android headunit. Very satisfied with the sound. Much better than stock. I dont need a subwoofer. They put some sound deadening sheets and foam as well in the doors.

Wanted to go with the much cheaper pioneer separates but the store was able to sales talk me into getting the focals. I wonder if the sound is much different? Im not an audiophile so if i can save a lot of money, my next project will just go with pioneer or JBL speakers. Or is Focal really much better? Noob question sorry.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; July 30th, 2016 at 06:15 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I placed a focal IS 165 and PS 165 in my kia carnival using the amplification coming from the android headunit. Very satisfied with the sound. Much better than stock. I dont need a subwoofer. They put some sound deadening sheets and foam as well in the doors.

Wanted to go with the much cheaper pioneer separates but the store was able to sales talk me into getting the focals. I wonder if the sound is much different? Im not an audiophile so if i can save a lot of money, my next project will just go with pioneer or JBL speakers. Or is Focal really much better? Noob question sorry.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    absolutely yes bro, i can tell that my focal polikevlar 165k sounds a lot better than my mb quart

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hi, I have a gen 2.5 Santa fe using pioneer avh-2750bt and morel tempo 6.5. Malaki ba improvement if I add an amplifier? I prefer SQ and don't play too loud
    My two cents over it is less exciting over the previous quotes of forumers

Malaki ba ang improvement? The answer will be..

No - if you don't play loudly. While there's an improvement because it's "cleaner" (usually referred to as THD%), I wouldn't pony up the moolah as an amplifier will cost as much as your speaker. A more cost-efficient method is to deaden your doors in order for it to rattle less and this gives you a better sound (rattles interfere with the sound frequency by cancelling certain sounds)

Yes - if you play loudly. Nothing better than good ol' power for playing them loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilboyidol View Post
    mga sir kapag naglagay ako 1 pair ng 6x9 speaker yung nasa box sa trunk maririnig ba sa loob ng kotse yun o bale wala lang ayoko kasi maglagay ng subwoofer kailangan ko yung space .... salamat
    It will depend. Maririnig ba? Well, if it plays full-range, it'll sound muffled (kinda obvious). If you're looking for the bass, the reason why subwoofers can be thrown to the trunk is because bass waves are long and have incredible penetrating power unlike high frequency sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

I actually have this theory that the reason why many people love Focal is because it's more expensive (there's the price bias) and because it's expensive it allows for a bigger magnet (hence higher sensitivity). Which means it'll be louder and cleaner than competing rivals.

Is the sound much different? It actually is. But is it really much better? I would say no to that.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    guys need help po. I'm setting up a simple sound system for my 1996 pajero. Binigay sa akin nung friend yung 3 months old niya na Kinetic KD5001 to start off. It has USB and aux-in pero no cd but its ok kasi more on usb naman ako. Ok kaya yung binigay sa akin na Kinetic HU? some say its taiwan pero good quality naman daw

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by alpharomeo33 View Post
    guys need help po. I'm setting up a simple sound system for my 1996 pajero. Binigay sa akin nung friend yung 3 months old niya na Kinetic KD5001 to start off. It has USB and aux-in pero no cd but its ok kasi more on usb naman ako. Ok kaya yung binigay sa akin na Kinetic HU? some say its taiwan pero good quality naman daw
    Then go for it. Meron naman warranty mga yan.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilboyidol View Post
    Like what was mentioned, muffled ang magiging tunog niya. Hindi ba kaya ilagay sa rear deck? Yun space na gagamitin mo for the pair of 6x9 speaker enclosure would be roughly the same for a single 8inch subs.

audio set-up for beginners [continued]