New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    depends sa model for RF may power series may ordinary, just like sa kicker and sa DLS. will try to get you prices with your requirement na 600 rms.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sorry to butt in. Need some suggestions for what system to get. I have a Vitara and want a decent sound system. I am more inclined to superior sound quality than the thump of a large sub. I would like a moderately full bass though. I have a Pioneer 5550 CD/MP3 in dash. God knows what band of separates and Blaupunkt Mids in front and a pair of Pioneer 6x9's which is boxed in the rear. How can I improve this set up with out spending an arm and a leg? I am not particular about any brand. I just want something that will make me smile when I turn on the music.
    Can you recommend a good shop in the Alabang/BF area?

Thanks for your help.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BOSERO:: Nabasa ko dito sa tsikot ok daw ang performance Targa. Di ko lang po kabisado pag dating sa shop bandang south. :D

Peeps! Inconnection with the subs, I have read that there are sealed and ported boxes. What characteristics have they got, performance wise.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never heard of passive and active subs./.......

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sealed smaller box size, more of SQ.

ported bigger box size, more of SPL.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks ARB.

OT: Patanong na tuloy kung magkano na yung Punch 801X RF amps dyan? Nabanggit kasi ni Philip sa akin the other day.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by BOSERO
    Sorry to butt in. Need some suggestions for what system to get. I have a Vitara and want a decent sound system. I am more inclined to superior sound quality than the thump of a large sub. I would like a moderately full bass though. I have a Pioneer 5550 CD/MP3 in dash. God knows what band of separates and Blaupunkt Mids in front and a pair of Pioneer 6x9's which is boxed in the rear. How can I improve this set up with out spending an arm and a leg? I am not particular about any brand. I just want something that will make me smile when I turn on the music.
    Can you recommend a good shop in the Alabang/BF area?

Thanks for your help.
    pareho tayong setup pare! from the HU right down to the 6x9's! i'm saving up for some amps and a nice sub as well.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,
    Dalhin mo na kay Jimmy sa Jetcar yan para lagyan ng sub wall hahaha.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BlackMagic::: Sa kanila ko nga balak pagawa yung setup, naghahanp muna ako sa labas baka mas makamura, hehehe. Ano naman yung sub wall?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sub wall....wala ka nang makikita sa reaR view kasi may wall na ang safari na tadtad ng subs.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Active and Passive Subs