New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Hi Jon,

You might want to try Bluefin or Upsolute. Both are UK companies. Upsolute has a Philippine dealer. Bluefin, I'm not so sure but from our local club BMWCCP we had a Bluefin equipped E87 120d.

BMW bluefin 120d 0-100 - YouTube

With Upsolute they take your car's ECU for a day (because of the time difference here and in their home office) re-flash it and then install it back to your car the next day. Bluefin Superchips is I think just a matter of plugging it into the OBD port and your done.

HTH

holy crap!! that was 6.6-6.8 secs!!!!

Will search for that... how's the warranty?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Nice car! Drool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thanks boss

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Safe to say that if they(casa) find out about the re-flash they will void the warranty but you might want to talk to those in the know regarding the pros and cons of re-flashing or how easy or hard it is for a casa to detect a re-flash without actually looking for it.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Safe to say that if they(casa) find out about the re-flash they will void the warranty but you might want to talk to those in the know regarding the pros and cons of re-flashing or how easy or hard it is for a casa to detect a re-flash without actually looking for it.
    yes sir, I asked(oops) my SA if he knew about the flashing he said it will totally void the vehicles warranty... I'll probably go for chips

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sorry it took so long guys

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nice choice of color.

First mod: Bigger rims. Ditch the run-flats.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    :poop: didnt know it can be that badd
    :gotcha: if thats so any of our public transport is better

Quote Originally Posted by x_outpost View Post
    LOL.

Watch this YouTube video. The RR leaked on the sunroof when it rained. Also, when the presenter tried to do a quarter mile (I believe) - an electronic part malfunctioned but luckily, it resumed after he restarted the engine. These things are the reasons why I will never buy a RR no matter how nice looking they are.

TOP GEAR USA BEST SUV 2013 - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Nice choice of color.

First mod: Bigger rims. Ditch the run-flats.
    I actually love the rims on this one yeah those run flats.... it give me the chills just asking how much for new ones..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Guys do you know how to get rid of the DVD getting paused when you're running... I saw videos on youtube where they stick a cd in to mod the computer so that it won't pause the movie even when your already moving TIA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345