New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Please suggest a BMW dealer that's good at servicing BMWs. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    If your car is already out of warranty then I suggest that you avoid the dealers like the plague, there are other eurocar service stations that you can go to like Top Gearin Aurora Blvd.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im talking from my personal bad experiences, avoid bmw klassik in greenhills, they rip you off for every service, also avoid hahn in quezon city....theyll steal your genuine parts every chance theyll get..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    im talking from my personal bad experiences, avoid bmw klassik in greenhills, they rip you off for every service, also avoid hahn in quezon city....theyll steal your genuine parts every chance theyll get..
    steal? why wont you report it to their branch manager?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    they really steal? I go there for service maintenance and other repairs. Bawal nga tignan yun car habang inaayos

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Avoid BMW Autohaus in E Rod. They will try to make you buy parts that dont need replacement.

Not satisfied with Top Gear.

There is another BMW and Benz service center in E Rod. Cant remeber their name. Its just behind a tile store. They sell parts cheaper than the stealership. Service is not bad.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Not satisfied with Top Gear.

There is another BMW and Benz service center in E Rod. Cant remeber their name. Its just behind a tile store. They sell parts cheaper than the stealership. Service is not bad.
    Any particular experience w/ top gear that you are not satisfied with?

Is this Autovec Motors or Eurotechnik?

Tnx

8. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    not happy with autohaus, or european motors/basic in libis
    both tried pushing unnecessary parts replacements
    european motors actually destroyed some clips when they forced out some parts.

pretty satisfied with autovec in e rod

like someone else said, better to avoid dealers if already out of warranty.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    pare if your interested we have an auto shop located at marikina area since im from bmw casa were specializes on bmw's a much cheaper than any casas here in metro but i assured you of even much the same quality of work and a much more personalized approach on your car. you may reach me at 941 26 51 or my mobile 19196391626 hope to serve you soon.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    look for DONDIE nga pala mga pards!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which BMW dealer is best for servicing? Which ones to avoid?