New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the wider flares, real wild look! Parang ngayon ko lang nakita naglagay ng wider body design ang bimmers? :D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    more pics

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hmmm hindi ko talaga type ang new "design direction" na pinipilit ni chris bangle. I think Bmw should send him back home to the US where he can design pontiacs and buicks instead. They should hire someone that won't mess with and will retain the legendary BMW good looks and yet be able to continue to evolve its design. In my opinion, I really think that Bangle could have done a better job in redesigning the next gen Bmws.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Nice front but rear styling is ugly, reminds me of a Mitsubishi Carisma
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; August 8th, 2004 at 12:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Rear styling is somewhat Mistubishi Carisma

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Is this the final product? BMW told me they are going to release the 1 series by feb next year and will phase out the lower 3 series models like 316i. Maybe i'll stick wiht the E46 body. Parang Vios yun rear and Galant yun front... hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eeeeew ang panget!!! mukhang civic yung gilid, WRX yung likod, at mukhang ewan yung harap hehehe

in short, mukhang jap car...

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    With thousands of cars made to date, even BMW would run out of really authentic design. The sad thing is - even how much effort to make it look original by giving curves and sharp edges, it would still look like some of korean/japanese car designs. And to think that they probably have a hundred minds to think of a final design, in the end, they are only limited to front and back designs. Other than that, wouldn't make a lot of difference at all. Unless, they would start putting up small wings on both sides, that's going to be unique or a made to order color schemes.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I hope it wont be the final look of the new 3-series cuz it seems a bit boring esp. the interiors.

But then again, I guess its hard to beat the looks of the E46 cuz for me, it still looks very fresh even after so many years in the market.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by mbt
    eeeeew ang panget!!! mukhang civic yung gilid, WRX yung likod, at mukhang ewan yung harap hehehe

in short, mukhang jap car...
    hehe, u mean pangit ang civic?, lagot ka sa mga civic owners :bwahaha:

actually pangit talaga yang next 3series, mas mganda pa rin yung current model's conservative styling
    Last edited by 109; August 10th, 2004 at 08:17 PM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
The all new BMW 3-series