New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    ft. lauderdale...i check out e46fanatics every so often - that site probably has the best technical info for the 3-series of any site i've seen.

i haven't taken any pics of my ride...it's really nothing special - black/sand 330ci with SP and PP.
    I've been in Florida on a business trip visiting Northrop Grumman Plant at Melbourne and Saint Augustine, 3X last year. Twice, I've stayed at Orlando and drove to Saint Augustine and once, stayed at Jacksonville. So what do you think about the new E90? Are you planning to trade your car with the E90?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just came from the local launch of the 3 Series at the Makati Shangri La and it does look better in real life than in the photos we've seen. The headlamps are totally clear/silver and I suspect the orange only comes out when signaling. I was able to talk to the BMW Philippines BMW Philippines President Dr Joerg Breuer concerning the availability of the 320d and he said it they might bring in the 320d in the future. Crumbs.

I wasnt able to get pricing as every old man was asking the sales rep for a run down on the specs though I did get the price of the top of the range 330i. Mga 4.1-4.2M. If you want to see the car in the metal you can see the new 3 tomorrow at any BMW dealership.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JCsE46

I've been in Florida on a business trip visiting Northrop Grumman Plant at Melbourne and Saint Augustine, 3X last year. Twice, I've stayed at Orlando and drove to Saint Augustine and once, stayed at Jacksonville. So what do you think about the new E90? Are you planning to trade your car with the E90?
    hehe...come down to south florida (Ft. L/Miami) sometime, if you haven't already...it's very different from the west coast of FL. it's very much like the spring break movies/tv specials (good stuff if you're single).

i really don't like the e90, unfortunately. i think i'm gonna keep my e46 for 5 more years but in the meantime, we're shopping around for a 2nd car/SUV.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    hehe...come down to south florida (Ft. L/Miami) sometime, if you haven't already...it's very different from the west coast of FL. it's very much like the spring break movies/tv specials (good stuff if you're single).
    Maybe I will, if my company sent me back there.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi! What are the variants/prices for the new 3-series just released?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    Hi! What are the variants/prices for the new 3-series just released?
    No prices yet... or variants that will be released here in the Philippines.

Btw, isn't it that BMWs here in SEA are all assembled in Malaysia?

mazdamazda: OT lang pag bumili ka ng 3 series palitan mo ba yung avatar mo ng BMW?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    mazdamazda: OT lang pag bumili ka ng 3 series palitan mo ba yung avatar mo ng BMW?
    tapos palit ng s/n:

bmwbmw <--- parang nabulunan, hehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    afaik 325i = 3.7M, 330i = 3.95M, 330i sport = 4.1M. 80% sure on these prices
    Last edited by BlueBimmer; April 12th, 2005 at 12:57 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Prices were released last night by the sales reps of the dealers. I am getting it at lunch because there were so many people last night.

The 3 Series on display at the Makati Shang were all made in Spain.

Someone at the BMW Club took pics at last night's launch and can be seen at http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2128228714

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
The all new BMW 3-series