New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Just wax it.

Save the "detailing session" for swirls and scratches. My sister's car came with that also. I was never tempted to bring out my DA polisher.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nivraarvin View Post
    Just wax it.

Save the "detailing session" for swirls and scratches. My sister's car came with that also. I was never tempted to bring out my DA polisher.
    Just applied Turtle Cleaner Wax on one section of the car. The mess is still there but looked more tolerable now. Nahid significantly din mga swirls and minor scratches. Try ko full wax next week, then bring the car dun, where all of mess is very visible (sa mall actually) - night and high noon. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by smarxist View Post
    Eto holograms mga sir.

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8d70C4xVc9pY4Omfzv81zybgW9khqU QbA-SVdktZPTJOw52gl

[IMG]http://tdekany.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/website-example-holograms-2.jpg
    ang galing naman ng nagdetail niyan di man lang ba niya na check gawa niya pagkatapos kung ok ba o hindi

dalhin mo na lang sa mga reputable detailing shops para ma-correct nila yung paint surface.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by smarxist View Post
    Just applied Turtle Cleaner Wax on one section of the car. The mess is still there but looked more tolerable now. Nahid significantly din mga swirls and minor scratches. Try ko full wax next week, then bring the car dun, where all of mess is very visible (sa mall actually) - night and high noon. Thanks.
    Ung reflection nya di mirror smooth. Wavy talaga. Dumi tingnan! I think need talaga nito experienced reputable detailer!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Amatuerish ung service dito sa CASA ko.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Alin honda casa gumawa nyan?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Mga sir, anong soap ang gamit nyo panlinis sa wax applicator foam?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sparton View Post
    Alin honda casa gumawa nyan?
    Okay lang ba sabihin ko dito? Baka naman pag-initan ako ng casa.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If you want it done professionally (that is, you're not up to putting some elbow grease), wash and wax at Big Berts will get rid of that for P550.

When it gets out, you'll be tempted to lick your car.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    If you want it done professionally (that is, you're not up to putting some elbow grease), wash and wax at Big Berts will get rid of that for P550.

When it gets out, you'll be tempted to lick your car.
    Yup. Dun ko balak dalhin itong car.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast