New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 784 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eboitot View Post
    how long should it take before i can buff off nanogloss? i used your finger test doc kaso nung pinunasan ko na,there's still residue left in my paint..so i buffed it 2-3 times more, kinda tiring..hehehe
    the wax residue is normal - just wait for them to come out within an hour after you first buffed the wax off, then just buff off the residue with a MF cloth

nanoglos can usually be buffed off a couple of minutes after it's been applied, and it's actually soft compared to other waxes.

to minimize the residue, apply the most minimal amount of wax that you can put on the car... remember that only a very thin layer actually holds on to the paint, the rest is wasted..

as long as there's some form of haze, ok na, may wax na yun

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i'm planning to buy the microtex gift pack at blade,mukhang sulit.detailing addict na din akopuro microtex muna collect ko since affordable than moms and megs

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by john5 View Post
    i'm planning to buy the microtex gift pack at blade,mukhang sulit.detailing addict na din akopuro microtex muna collect ko since affordable than moms and megs
    in terms of MF cloth quality, microtex is up there with moms and megs

best thing is their products are relatively cheap compared to either moms or megs... hehe.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by john5 View Post
    sir,

magkano yung gift pack ng microtex and anu-ano laman?

tia

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^

Sorry sa blurred 2nd pic.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    sir,

magkano yung gift pack ng microtex and anu-ano laman?

tia

Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    ^

Sorry sa blurred 2nd pic.
    It's 500 each pack, so if you get the two gift packs, 1000 in total. Youll get the sun shield, tire black, shampoo, and cloth in the first pack, and nano gloss, nano sliq, applicator and cloth in the second - kulang na lang is a wash mitt (or two) and tire brush/sponge.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^tama,sulit na yan.budget meal pero good quality

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    *scharnhorst, thanks for this very informative post. Inaapply ko na yung natutunan ko sayo. Curious lang, ilang oras ang nauubos mo following your procedures?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by samcoy View Post
    *scharnhorst, thanks for this very informative post. Inaapply ko na yung natutunan ko sayo. Curious lang, ilang oras ang nauubos mo following your procedures?
    I can take up to 2 hours, especially if I have to apply collinite 476... hehe.

2 and a half if I have to clean the interior..

guessing sealing will take 3 hours

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    I can take up to 2 hours, especially if I have to apply collinite 476... hehe.

2 and a half if I have to clean the interior..

guessing sealing will take 3 hours
    nasa ganyang oras din ako...that includes waxing...ganyan talaga lalo na kong newbie like me.

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance