New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 784 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    How's meg's performance versus OCW?

Thinking of purchasing one pero I still love my Nanosliq
    sir next weekend pa ko mag apply kasi kaka aply ko lang last weekend ng ocw...
    i post ko dito result...
    just wondering if pde kaya yung uqw on top of nanogloss + nanosliq?
    or uqw on top of nanosliq?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Seems redundant since OCW is a spray-on wax like nanosliq, however I "think" OCW + Nanosliq would work.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    How's meg's performance versus OCW?

Thinking of purchasing one pero I still love my Nanosliq
    Check this link I posted previously :

Quote Originally Posted by umi001 View Post
    From the various reviews and comparisons I've read, OCW is a fair bit more durable than UQW. So, if I was picking an LSP, OCW would be it. However, if you're looking for a booster - i.e., something to extend the durability of an existing wax or sealant layer - rather than an LSP, I'd pick - well, whichever is cheaper, hehe. Not sure how much UQW costs here, but in the US, both UQW and Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax, the pro-version of UQW, is 80% the cost of OCW, normalized for the same volume of product (note that the retail version of UQW is 15.2oz vs 17oz for OCW). Oh, one other thing - some reviewers have noticed that UQW has some filling properties, which OCW doesn't.

Here's one of the reviews I've read comparing the two (along with DGAW and Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax):

UQW vs. OCW vs. DGAW vs. Souveran Spray Wax

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    i post ko dito result...
    Are you planning on applying them all at the same time? Why not keep it simpler? Use Nanoglos + OCW as your LSP. Then, weekly after every wash, alternate UQW or NanoSliq as a booster, with OCW applied every month. The OCW will probably last that long, given that you're boosting it with UQW; and the UQW should easily last two weeks, which means that it's fine to use NanoSliq every other week.

So:

Week 1: NanoGlos + OCW
    Week 2: NanoSliq
    Week 3: UQW
    Week 4: NanoSliq

Then repeat. After all, what's the point of buying durable products if you're not planning on leveraging on that durability? ;)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dbhollanda View Post
    i post ko dito result...
    what is the correct application ocw then nanosliq or nanosliq then ocw?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by umi001 View Post
    Are you planning on applying them all at the same time? Why not keep it simpler? Use Nanoglos + OCW as your LSP. Then, weekly after every wash, alternate UQW or NanoSliq as a booster, with OCW applied every month. The OCW will probably last that long, given that you're boosting it with UQW; and the UQW should easily last two weeks, which means that it's fine to use NanoSliq every other week.

So:

Week 1: NanoGlos + OCW
    Week 2: NanoSliq
    Week 3: UQW
    Week 4: NanoSliq

Then repeat. After all, what's the point of buying durable products if you're not planning on leveraging on that durability? ;)
    good point...logical nga...
    i'll try that combo...

thanks man...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    after that exchange of ideas i guess we have all that we need eh?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Question: Ok lang po ba hugasan ung Microtex Duster? Or do you always need to buy the replacement duster?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    don't wash it. how long have you used it? mine is more than 3 years and its still ok.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    may I add, how to know kung kelan na siya kailangan palitan?

thanks!

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance