New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi! I'm planning to have my car repainted, so now I'm doing my research. May I ask for your opinions on the different paints such as Anzahl, Dupont and K-92? What are the pros and cons of each type of paint (with price being a consideration as well)? and if I may ask, if you were asked to rank the 3, how would your rankings go?

your comments and opinions would be of a great help and sincerely appreciated! thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Question ko din to mga sirs. Is anzhal still the toughest paint pa din up to now? TIA.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Anzahl>Dupont. I don't know about k92.What kind of dupont paint you want to spray?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    In Sikkens I trust.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ba pare-pareho lang ang mga paint basta 2k-polyurethane? sa prep naman nagkakatalo usually eh.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hi ronald...im just thinking dupont in general right now, don't know the specifics of the different brands just yet. why do you say that anzahl>dupont? im just trying to understand the difference between the different choices =) thanks!

nagkakatalo yan sa prep, pag maganda ang prep maganda din ang magiging kalalabasan ng paint job. Sikkens, Dupont, Anzahl ok mga yan haven't heard of K-92. May thread dito si theveed regarding choosing a shop for painting, hanapin mo na lang sa boards.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    In Sikkens I trust.
    have you heard of the Wet Look promo using Sikkens? ok kaya yun? 25k for a washover using straight colors lang. seems a bit expensive pa rin for me considering washover lang though..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    thanks for the inputs ssaloon and iluvdetailing...hanapin ko din yung thread na yun ni theveed if i haven't read it already =)

it seems though that anzahl is a cheaper alternative...is that right? and if so, bat ganun? i read in a post from kbh na in his opinion, di 2k paint ang anzahl. just wanted to know more about that.

IMO 25K for a washover with a 2 year warranty is a fair price. If you want you can visit their shop and look at their work and then you decide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Need opinions on Anzhal, Dupont & K-92