New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Great! Sige, will test it out
    Yes, try it! Maybe get the smallest bottle-spray. It kind-of saved my Altis' dashboard. It masked the scratch marks, and helped it get a newer look.

It's difficult to trace back my post before; but it was about me asking what I could use to remove my dashboard's scratches. As far as my experience is concerned, this worked wonders for me.

Note: I can't say that it will make your interior like it just came out of a detailing shop. It only protects/renews.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Yes, try it! Maybe get the smallest bottle-spray. It kind-of saved my Altis' dashboard. It masked the scratch marks, and helped it get a newer look.

It's difficult to trace back my post before; but it was about me asking what I could use to remove my dashboard's scratches. As far as my experience is concerned, this worked wonders for me.

Note: I can't say that it will make your interior like it just came out of a detailing shop. It only protects/renews.
    Then use with microfiber cloth lang? When I went to Ace kanina, nawala na yung one and only na bottle na yan. Argh!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Then use with microfiber cloth lang? When I went to Ace kanina, nawala na yung one and only na bottle na yan. Argh!
    Yup!

By the way, I don't suggest that you wipe it dry after application (for the textured plastic parts). What I do is I moisten the entire cloth, wipe it over, then walk away

Note: The 10th gen Altis' dashboard has a smooth plastic part. I make sure that I wipe that one dry (using another cloth).

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    When I went to Ace kanina, nawala na yung one and only na bottle na yan. Argh!
    I forgot to mention that I bought mine from Blade. Around 70 Pesos for the smallest bottle-spray, if I remember it right

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    ok na po ba ang tig isang sachet ng NanoFIL, NanoSIL, NanoGLOS, at NanoSLIQ para ma cover ang toyota vios?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I use the Microtex Wash and Wax at maganda siya... matipid gamitin at matipid rin sa presyo. Have used at least two bottles na, since I've tried other shampoos din. Yung AutoSol di masyadong mabula. I've tried Turtle Wax din at parang mabilis maubos yung bula.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceotb View Post
    ok na po ba ang tig isang sachet ng NanoFIL, NanoSIL, NanoGLOS, at NanoSLIQ para ma cover ang toyota vios?
    Kulang ata yan. Halos sakto lang sa front hood, fenders & bumper tipid mode application.

Sent from my NX549J using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Has anyone tried the Microtex C'Tru Glass Cleaner?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    These are the products from Microtex that I regularly use:

1.) Microtex wax and wash car shampoo - Panalo ito. Very shiny ang car after and it is very affordable
    2.) NanoSliq - quick detailer. I use whenever meron konting stain na kailangan alisin pero hindi pa oras para mag car wash
    3.) Sunshield - pang protect ng interior. Mas okay kesa armor all kasi hindi oily after mo i apply.
    4.) Tireblack - matte lang siya when it dries. Maganda yung itsura ng tyres. They look clean not oily.
    5.) VH Polish - removed the yellowing of my dad's suzuki Celerio.
    6.) VH Guard - parang 'wax' ng headlight. Prevents yellowing
    7.) Glaz stainz out - resets your windshield to factory like state. Tanggal lahat ng coating. Good product to prep for application of rain x or other hydrophobic glass coating.
    8.) Glaz stain guard - parang rain away ito. It lasts a very long time.
    9.) washmitt
    10.) detailing cloth

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    I started learning to detail with Microtex products. They were OK to start with, very accessible and affordable as well.
    After some online research, I tried other brands:

Meguiar's: has a good consumer line (Gold Class/Ultimate) and a great detailer line (by the gallon). I like their Gold Class shampoo, M21 sealant, APC, Xpress Spray Wax, QDs, interior detailers, compunds and polishes. Their waxes are nice also. I like their applicator pads, foam DA pads, and their MF towels.
    Collinite: waxes are superb. I've tried the 845 and 915, and will be trying the 476 soon.
    Mothers: I use their tire cleaner and wheel brushes, works great for me. Their California Gold shampoo is so-so. Their Mag polish is good.
    3D/HD: HD Poxy is a good sealant, and I also use their QD.
    Soft99: I have 2 of their waxes, Fusso and Kiwami. Very nice water beading but can be tough to properly apply on dark paint.
    Optimum: I use Optimum No Rinse for some light duty washing, especially if it's raining and I can't do a full wash outdoors.

Chemical Guys: no experience except for their MF towels, which are OK.

Edit: I get my supplies locally from either Lazada or REFLECTIONS CAR CARE - plus eBay and Amazon for those that are not available locally.
    MY plan was like this

1. Nanofil
    2.nano sil
    3. M7
    4.m21
    5.nxt tech 2.0 meguiars.
    6. X press spray wax (to nalang aaply ko after the nxt car wash gang mag fade yung wax, for maintenance lang

I've been using mtx for a while baka lang maka dagdag shine or gloss yung m7 , tho di ko pa nattry any of the meguiars product or glaze.

Will this work?

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Microtex products: Opinions and experiences