New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Been using some Microtex products out there. From the microfibre to the car care solutions. How do avid amateur detailers find the product? It is relatively cheap compared to the branded Megiuars, Mothers, etc.

Off topic. Anyone here tried Chemical Bros and knows where I can buy it?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    I tried Microtex but I settled with collinite No.845.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Gusto ko mga songs nila... sikat lalo na nung 1990's.

Kidding aside, baka you meant CHEMICAL GUYS.... they're quite popular in the US... dito hindi ko pa nakikita sa mga shops eh.. usually dito mga microtex, meguiar's, mothers, turtlewax, 3M, etc. pero sigurado may mga online sellers yan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    Been using some Microtex products out there. From the microfibre to the car care solutions. How do avid amateur detailers find the product? It is relatively cheap compared to the branded Megiuars, Mothers, etc.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I started learning to detail with Microtex products. They were OK to start with, very accessible and affordable as well.
    After some online research, I tried other brands:

Meguiar's: has a good consumer line (Gold Class/Ultimate) and a great detailer line (by the gallon). I like their Gold Class shampoo, M21 sealant, APC, Xpress Spray Wax, QDs, interior detailers, compunds and polishes. Their waxes are nice also. I like their applicator pads, foam DA pads, and their MF towels.
    Collinite: waxes are superb. I've tried the 845 and 915, and will be trying the 476 soon.
    Mothers: I use their tire cleaner and wheel brushes, works great for me. Their California Gold shampoo is so-so. Their Mag polish is good.
    3D/HD: HD Poxy is a good sealant, and I also use their QD.
    Soft99: I have 2 of their waxes, Fusso and Kiwami. Very nice water beading but can be tough to properly apply on dark paint.
    Optimum: I use Optimum No Rinse for some light duty washing, especially if it's raining and I can't do a full wash outdoors.

Chemical Guys: no experience except for their MF towels, which are OK.

Edit: I get my supplies locally from either Lazada or REFLECTIONS CAR CARE - plus eBay and Amazon for those that are not available locally.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I use Microtex Wash & Wax. It's cheaper than the Turtle Wax Zip Wax Car Wash & Wax.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ok ang Microtex. Hindi mahirap i-polish. Magandang gamitin yung NanoSliq sa bagong car o bagong paint. Spray lang at kaunting punas punas, ayos na.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post

Was able to buy a ButterWetWax at ATMT (last bottle) last week. Was able to contact sir Raymund Guevara of Home | NAA (see Chemical Guys Philippines? ) and he can give you a pricelist of CG products that they are selling.

If my friends ka sa SG or HK, you can also ask them to visit the distributors there and maybe you can get the products for cheaper price (I was able to buy a New Car Smell Air Freshener sa HK for 600pesos, 1500 benta dito sa pinas)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Would you recommend this for cleaning the dashboard and the sidings?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Would you recommend this for cleaning the dashboard and the sidings?
    Been using this since 2012.

Much better kesa sa Armour All for me. Been using Armour All for my motorcycles. Medyo greasy armour all kaya mas nagustuhan ko yung Microtex Sun Shield. Been using it since then.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Roden Villegas View Post
    Been using this since 2012.

Much better kesa sa Armour All for me. Been using Armour All for my motorcycles. Medyo greasy armour all kaya mas nagustuhan ko yung Microtex Sun Shield. Been using it since then.
    Great! Sige, will test it out

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Microtex products: Opinions and experiences