Sep 2003
    alec ba name nang contact person dun?

i need to talk somebody dun eh.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    tnx!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yup lasallista si alec (green-blooded). batch 70's pa ata yan. mahaba dati ang buhok (balita ko nagpagupit na ata). i've been going to his shop since 2000 pa until it became too far for me to frequent (because of my current job).

i have to say that those guys in simex are really obsessed about vehicle paint, especially alec himself. also, magaling tenga ni alec sa sound system. he had this ae92 with a nakamichi sound system (ewan if he still has it). SQ na SQ. galing.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Where exactly in Kamias is Meguiar's (SIMEX)? TIA!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *tool_46n2: its all the way very near the end, if you're coming from edsa take kamias and head all the way near the end part, you'll be passing about 3 gasoline stations, my pointer is always look for the gasoline station with a jollibee in front and go about 1 block more and you'll see them on the left

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    may undercoat service din ba sa simex? ok nmn b gawa nila?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *nhegz: as far as i know they don't offer undercoat service, you could try calling them at 4368360 and 4368361

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by madkatz View Post
    *nhegz: as far as i know they don't offer undercoat service, you could try calling them at 4368360 and 4368361
    ah ganun. cge i'll try to call them. salamat!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i don't go there anymore. ilang beses na kong magpapaservice (car wash, wax, etc.) dapat kaya lang tinanggihan nila. madami daw gawa. pati kaibigan ko ganon din nangyari sa kanya. tapos ang mahal pa. iba pa yong wash sa vacuum.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *n1kn0k: they're really busy most of the time and yes its very disappointing to be not accommodated and top that with their price. I went through my seminar there and sometimes it takes me hours before we could start simply because their garage is full and we could not put the demo car inside. Another thing you would notice is that they are more focused on pushing their products to customers and more focused on sales rather than in their detailing services. You would notice this by how many people they alot for sales and at just how few they have for their detailing staff, so when they say they're busy they really are busy since they don't have that much people, All in All more people go there to buy products not to avail of services, but their services, although really pricey, is among the best quality available locally. And it wouldn't hurt to reserve a slot beforehand to check if they are loaded on that day, i guess the fact that they're always full also speaks for the quality of their service, its just sad that they have a small space and few people but i can assure you the quality is really good, and to prevent further frustrations, try calling them for a schedule, that's one thing they never back down on, they would even put the training or seminar on hold just to accommodate people who have reservations and meet their deadlines.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Meguiars' Kamias (Simex) - EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!