New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree with you tess...my mats are beige/tan and were a $200 option, but what's the point of having nice mats if you cover them up with ugly stuff? better to not get the nice ones at all. and is it better to have nice-looking mats that have some stains, or your whole floor looking crappy (no offense to anyone out there)?

also, it's not that hard to keep them clean - shampoo lang once a month and they still look good (not new) for years

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Theveed,

I know. I really went out of my way to get them. Never regretted it.
    I realized they were perfect for our weather condtions. Dusty during summer, wet and muddy during rainy season.

I found them expensive too but when i saw my cousin use those mats and kept transferring them from his old car to new one. I realized they must be really good.

If you have relatives goin to the States its a must buy along with the usual detailing stuff. Oh yeah, the mats smell like plastic and rubber just like a new car. Expect your car to smell brand new after installing them.

cheers,
    IJD180

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are there nomads na color tan?

or similar basta tan/beige ang color?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn, yung rubber mats ng Expedition namin inorder din sa U.S. They look pretty expensive and luckily we didn't have to foot the bill. Unfortunately, they do not cover the front center and 2nd row center position so we still use a brown (dark brown) 3M Nomad on those spots.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy may nomad pala na brown.....for the benefit of the other readers...where can i buy it?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok...big problem...wine spilled in our OEM carpet..arrgghhh....

HELP!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung dugo naalis ko using hydrogen peroxide. We have a huge bottle here for use at the hospital.

Baka gumana yun. Ewan ko lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glennster...a slight variation to Otep's suggestion - my wife uses hydrogen peroxide and dishwashing soap (yung liquid type) in equal parts to take red wine stains out of clothes - baka gumana yun on carpet.

try a small part of the carpet first to make sure it doesn't make it worse - but it's effective on garments

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hydrogen peroxide...hmmmm

is that agua oxehenada?

ill try it later!!!thanks so much!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Make sure you dont use too much or the dirt will just sink into the fabric and create a bigger mess...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Keeping the mat spotless?