New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    C'mon now, you must admit you're one of those freaky clean when in comes to car mats. Specially when you have a brand new car. But is it really worth to save them? Why not enjoy stepping on it everyday? My husband would always replace the plastic mat because they're cheap and the original mat goes underneath. Those plastic mats to me are eyesore, cheaplooking and most of the time they snug and gets in the way of the gas pedal. I will definitely get rid of them when I get home. If the original rugs get really dirty even after cleaning, I'll just buy a new set. What do you think?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... make sense to me!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mahal lagi bumili ng OEM mats. especially kapag malaki ang vehicle mo minimum..7 pieces..pag car at least mga 4-5 pieces lang

there are good placement mats naman to cover the oem mats. wag lang yung chipipay talagang pangit tingnan. mayroon namang heavy duty and magandang tingnan na medyo mahal lang ng kaunti

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tess...Tag ulan lang kasi kaya nya nilagay iyon, ;) years back yung kaibigan ko gumamit ng 'white' bath towel over the factory floor mats hindi ko naitanong kung bakit.:confused:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    use 3M Nomads na lang. Rain or shine ok gamitin. Doesnt look dirty kasi the dirt stays at the bottom of the fibers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try the Weathertech allweather mats. Very nice mats made of extra thick rubber. Doesnt slide around, easy to clean, holds lots of dirt and water and looks factory.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they arent available locally IJD.... costs a lot din hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    um, ano yung medyo matibay? nabubutas kasi ang mga mat sa paa ko...bigat ng paa ko eh..hehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    3M nomads cost how much? are these the black ones?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    RAV4tess,

ganyan lang talaga tayo mag maintain ng car .. mahirap kasi linisin yung factory installed carpets pag nadumihan kaya bumibili ng kung ano-anong floor mats para matakpan at hindi madumihan..

yung sa amin eh color beige kaya bumili ako ng katulad ng 3M nomad at ginupit ko according sa size ng floor para sakto..

better buy the 3M nomads or similar products para hindi mag slip sa carpet..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Keeping the mat spotless?