New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hello! eto rin ang iniisip ko ngayon, kung saan ok magpa-car wash sa makati (pasong tamo/estrella area)...bago kasi auto ng misis ko, black pa, kaya natatakot ako pa-car wash kung saan saan...gusto ko sana ma-maintain ng maayos ung pintura hehe

help po hehe..thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bwax View Post
    hello! eto rin ang iniisip ko ngayon, kung saan ok magpa-car wash sa makati (pasong tamo/estrella area)...bago kasi auto ng misis ko, black pa, kaya natatakot ako pa-car wash kung saan saan...gusto ko sana ma-maintain ng maayos ung pintura hehe

help po hehe..thanks!

autoline kung estrella, kay sir alex. efficient pa if you live nearby sa shop. ako alagang meguiars along malugay if not bberts. since your vehicle's brand new, first step's to let bberts do the initial maintenance plus you get free gems of advisory from vince or paul. Only then you can have it cleaned by someone else or you can do the cleaning yourselves just to be really sure.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    autoline kung estrella, kay sir alex. efficient pa if you live nearby sa shop. ako alagang meguiars along malugay if not bberts. since your vehicle's brand new, first step's to let bberts do the initial maintenance plus you get free gems of advisory from vince or paul. Only then you can have it cleaned by someone else or you can do the cleaning yourselves just to be really sure.
    thanks chief...ano ba dapat ipagawa initially? thakns again

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    paint protect, sir. not your average seal and wax- they are known for their thorough extreme care for a down to earth price. they are generous with tons of practical info re regular maintenance. plus you can purchase some products they sell if you plan DIY style. there is a link above re bberts and links about auto detailing if you do a search. your new auto deserves no less.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    paint protect, sir. not your average seal and wax- they are known for their thorough extreme care for a down to earth price. they are generous with tons of practical info re regular maintenance. plus you can purchase some products they sell if you plan DIY style. there is a link above re bberts and links about auto detailing if you do a search. your new auto deserves no less.
    thanks sa info chief!

san banda sa malugay yung meguiars shop? meguiars ba ang pangalan nung shop? from south super highway, lalampas pa ba ng pasong tamo pa ba? sensya na daming tanong hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Meguiar's Showcar Shine detailer, sir, duon sa 7278 Malugay St
    #812-6911

From Pasong Tamo turn left to Yakal (2nd road from Buendia) & when you reach the end of Yakal, turn left to Mayapis. At the corner of LAcars shop turn left to Mayapis and about three shops away you'll find Redback car accessories sign along with Meguiars signage. Sila din yun. Sir Manuel yung manager rarely visits but you can ask Joey for a good quote sa detailing. Yung Porsche lagi kong nakakasabay sa sked- cool but annoying. one of the boys (Rod or Lito?) claimed that he used to service Ferraris so you can ask him any question about the maintenance. Hope this helps.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks boss helios!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    oks lang ser

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

What about those guys in blue and green found in some parking lots?

They seem to do a good job and use what seems to be proper equipment and consumables.

I usually have them wash and wax my rig once a week, usually during weekends.

Sometimes I just avail of the wash if my rig gets dirty by the middle to the week and need it to look presentable.

You inputs on these guys will be greatly appreciated.

If they're OK, I'll contunue using them and if not, I'll find another service that will take better care of my rig.

Input from the detail gurus on this matter will also be of great assitance.

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

:regards:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi All!

What about those guys in ble and green found in some parking lots?

They seem to do a good job and use what seems to be proper equipment and consumables.

I usually have them wash and wax my rig once a week, usually weekends.

Sometimes just wash if my rig gets dirty by the middle to the week.

You inputs on these guys will be greatly appreciated.

If they're OK, I'll contunue using them and if not, I'll find another service that will take better care of my rig.

Input from the dtail gurus on this matter will also be of great assitance.

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

:regards:
    i used to avail of their services (RCBC Plaza has their own inhouse car wash guys).

but i've noticed that the swirls on my car increased. dumami din ang scratches. so i stopped using them and instead, have my car washed sa gasolinahan or ako na lang ang magwawash.

its either they are using chemicals or they use too little water.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
carwash dito sa makati?