New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I will never have my car washed at the mall. Highway robbery na at mukha ngang lalo magasgas car mo. I also like a car wash na natural light para kita ko kung may dumi pa na natitira.
    Actually, lalong magagasgas yung car mo with those mall washes (just by looking at their procedures).

Re. condos, yes it's dirty for those enclosed parkings, mahirap magpalinya ng tubig (and monitor ng usage) and if may wash designated wash area, baka magkaaway lang din dyan mga residents... lalo na kung mga tulad natin nila LSB and CVT yung nauna sa pila. :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by madduck View Post
    have the same concern living in a condo. bawal lahat sa parking. one time nagpapalit ako breakpads, every 5 minutes dinadaanan ako ng guards. pano pa ko magchange oil hahaha. ok ba ONR?
    Used to live at a condo, did ONR washes pretty much exclusively. Will be moving back to a condo next year, and I'm again planning to do ONR washes exclusively - so yes, ONR (and other rinseless washes) do work, with the proper technique.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kinda OT, but related:

Condominium developers could "really" make a difference by designating an area for vehicle needs like minor repairs and carwash. Unit owners/Tenants get to use the space for a small fee, if one wants to wash his/her car, a small fee can also be implemented. Hourly rates on the space, and added flat rates for water used sa car wash. Income generating pa ito sa Condo association, IMHO.

Even BCC has a carwash.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Kinda OT, but related:

Condominium developers could "really" make a difference by designating an area for vehicle needs like minor repairs and carwash. Unit owners/Tenants get to use the space for a small fee, if one wants to wash his/her car, a small fee can also be implemented. Hourly rates on the space, and added flat rates for water used sa car wash. Income generating pa ito sa Condo association, IMHO.

Even BCC has a carwash.
    That's a good approach.

And BCC has a gas station to boot. :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

I must have that "idea" copy righted .......

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Up! Anyone with a suking car wash in central Makati he/she would care to recommend?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I'll answer my own query for the benefit of others. Found 2 car wash places along Pasong Tamo near Shopwise, one just after and one before near Kamagong.

There's Antriks along Petron Buendia opposite Unioil across Osmena away from CBD.

Then, surprisingly, there are 3 car wash places along Finlandia behind Buendia Unioil just before SM Hypermart.

Last edited by fleas2016; December 31st, 2017 at 09:39 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    I'll answer my own query for the benefit of others. Found 2 car wash places along Pasong Tamo near Shopwise, one just after and one before near Kamagong.

There's Antriks along Petron Buendia across Unioil across Osmena away from CBD.

Then, surprisingly, there are 3 car wash places along Finlandia behind Buendia Unioil just before SM Hypermart.

There's one behind Buendia near SM Hypermarket - Benjo's not sure of the name - but they're really good. I also frequent these 2 by Kamagong since they're convenient - StreetSmart and the car wash near after you make a turn to Kamagong from Pablo Ocampo street.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    More options is always nice! [emoji108]

Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    the car wash near after you make a turn to Kamagong from Pablo Ocampo street.
    Can't find where Pablo Ocampo intersects with Kamagong. Did you mean Pasong Tamo/Chino Roces? I saw a WRG Car Wash sa Google Maps.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    More options is always nice! [emoji108]

Can't find where Pablo Ocampo intersects with Kamagong. Did you mean Pasong Tamo/Chino Roces? I saw a WRG Car Wash sa Google Maps.

Actually, they don't intersect, forgot to mention the street name in between - Dungon I think, it's the intersection after Sampaloc (which they made one way now) so I sometimes use the next intersection (Dungon) to go to Kamagong from Pablo Ocampo (Vito Cruz Ext). Right after you make that turn from Dungon, there's a car wash there, don't know the name though. They have about 6 bays for carwash and they also do body repairs I believe.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast