New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ayos ito.

Our vehicles have this brand of rearview mirrors. (In fact, a friend from the US even asked me to buy a couple of these for him...)
    Saan ba siya located? I got mine dito sa California. Both cars already have them, same size.

Also if you're getting one, I suggest you get the one with a pink box dahil yung blue/violet one parang may distortion yung image. Very slight lang pero noticeable.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Meron ako nung flat Broadway na 320mm. Sagabal lang sa visor pero ayoko nang magtyaga sa stock. Sana merong 480mm.
    480mm? haba na nun a.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ meron. at saka na-notice ko na din dati yung anti-visor posture nito. pero parang naghahanap lang ako ng excuse para bumili eh
    hahah...bumili na kasi. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Meron ako nung flat Broadway na 320mm. Sagabal lang sa visor pero ayoko nang magtyaga sa stock. Sana merong 480mm.
    480mm?!? that's almost half a meter already.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    if your only purpose is to minimize the glare from HID lights behind you, you could just flip your rear view mirrors up.

about broadway mirrors, i can attest to its build quality. we had one since more than 15yrs ago, and my brother is still using it. the only problem with it is it's too long that you cannot use the sunvisors.
    Di ba Sir boybi may mga different sizes naman?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ok ba yung mga 'to? it is said that these mirrors have the capacity to negate blinding hid lights of the cars behind you:question:
    Sir Baludoy, Oo yung sa akin kasi ganyan yung Broadway rearview ko it reduces HID glare. Meron din best suited for dark tinted windows and they come w/ different sizes. Broadway rearview mirrors are high quality, they are not actually made of glass so if you get into an accident they don't shatter.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung imitation na Type R (o Type S ba yun) wala pa atang Php200.00. Yun ang nakalagay sa Vitara. May makitid din para magamit ang visor. Medyo bluish ang tint ng salamin parang side mirror ng Benz.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im using one too. just got it from Ace Hardware. Been using it for the past five years.
    which brings me to this question...

why do the car manufacturers use a broader rear view mirror as OEM? bat puro maliliit?, if the essence of using these aftermarket rear view mirrors are due to higher visibility?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kasi pag hinabaan nila yung rear view mirror, iigsian naman nila yung sun visor. :laughbounce:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May compromise din naman yung benefit ng larger visibility. Curved mirrors produce images that are not 100% real due to the optics. Kaya yung side mirror may message na 'objects in the mirror are closer than they appear'.

In some cars, poste din lang naman makikita mo kahit laparan mo ang rear view mirror so wala ding use.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
broadway rearview mirrors