New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok ba yung mga 'to? it is said that these mirrors have the capacity to negate blinding hid lights of the cars behind you:question:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if your only purpose is to minimize the glare from HID lights behind you, you could just flip your rear view mirrors up.

about broadway mirrors, i can attest to its build quality. we had one since more than 15yrs ago, and my brother is still using it. the only problem with it is it's too long that you cannot use the sunvisors.
    Last edited by boybi; September 4th, 2006 at 01:00 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    if your only purpose is to minimize the glare from HID lights behind you, you could just flip your rear view mirrors up.
    Then slow down. Pag nauna na sya sundan mo and i-high mo naman ang headlights mo. - Joke lang.
    Last edited by j_avonni; September 4th, 2006 at 01:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun din napansin ko diyan, these mirrors have the capacity to negate use of your sunvisors. hehehe.

Wala bang day/night ang rear view mirror mo? Saka kapag nakakasilaw, pati sa side mirror mo masisilaw ka din.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ meron. at saka na-notice ko na din dati yung anti-visor posture nito. pero parang naghahanap lang ako ng excuse para bumili eh

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also have one. 6 year old na yun per 1 year na nasa drawer. Wala na kasi me ride. Ok naman tsaka medyo tinted na din sya kaya hindi masyado nakakasilaw pag may sumusunod sayo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Why don't you measure your visors first so that when you purchase the mirror sakto lang yung fit? Here's mine, $16 at the Super Auto Bacs store.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ok lang naman ang Broadway Mirrors, in fact i have one installed on my Civic. Must have been there for 8 years. It became a permanent fixture really. Tried to remove it once, di ako sanay nang wala kasi limited ang view sa rear-view mirror na stock. medyo madilim din ang glass na ito kaya di masyado nakakasilaw.

tama,pag may naninilaw, paunahin. Pag nauna na sya sundan mo and i-high mo naman ang headlights mo. joke lang.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Meron ako nung flat Broadway na 320mm. Sagabal lang sa visor pero ayoko nang magtyaga sa stock. Sana merong 480mm.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ayos ito.

Maganda ang quality. I've been using this brand of rearview mirrors for a long time already.

Our vehicles have this brand of rearview mirrors. (In fact, a friend from the US even asked me to buy a couple of these for him...)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
broadway rearview mirrors