New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ingat nalang when parking outside baka mapraning kayo at balikbalikan niyo ang sasakyan niyo kung safe hehe. Ingat din pag may bumangga, wag init ulo agad

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tapos na ako sa phase na yan maybe i'm too tire and too old to do those things already. bahala na mga car wash boys

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    For the first two weeks since nakuha namin yung oto, ganyan din ako. Ngayon, baragas na.

Kahit anong ingat at alaga mo sa sasakyan, nagde-depreciate din yan with every passing year, wala na tayong magagawa dun. Nothing wrong with pampering your ride, just check yourself once in a while and make sure that you're not overdoing it.

Pag ultimo yung kaila-ilaliman ng gulong eh tinatanggalan mo pa ng lupa after parking, you're better off with a museum piece instead of a daily driver.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Obsessed and careless. Did you for one moment thought that someone could carjack your vehicle while you are drying it? A car is meant to keep you safe as against to taking a public transport and take you to where you're going faster. There are drivers that suddenly slows down to potholes no deeper than the cement gap not knowing that they could be rearended (more damage). A car is suppose to be the slave of the owner and not the other way around. Sooner or later you're gonna sell your car and you'll find out that the effort and time will only get you a couple of thousand more that the market price. Keep your car in tip top shape not only to look good but to get you to where you're going safely.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si Bossing! grin:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagalit si bossing. Baka ma-media ka sa 'Chika Minute' niyan. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi pa naman ako ganyan. pero minsan pag bagong wax tapos umulan pag uwi ko car wash ulit. hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe...dumaan din ako sa ganyan, ayaw tumagal ng 8 hrs yun alikabok sa tsikot. pero sa bahay ang paglinis and not sa tabi lang ng street.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    takaw gasgas pa yan sa mall...hehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    to some there are pet lovers and there are also car lovers, but would you agree with me if we equate cars on how we treat girls(gf or wife)

somehow i do...
    i want it dependable
    presentable
    cowboy(kaya i usually choose a ride na mataas rather than a car na di pwede sa baha)
    clean inside
    i let our driver clean the car, or bring it to a wash
    take care of it, check if there be any prob
    u always want it to be in tip top condition

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
am i obsessed?!?