New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    uhm... so what do you do sa interiors... just curious...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I agree with mazda2x medyo on the far side na. hehe. Pero syempre if it makes you happy why not and your not that busy. Maintenance ko car wash 2-3 times a week then once a week ang wax. Works for me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ganyan din ako noon pa dun sa fronte ko nung H.S pagdating ko carwash agad tapos tire black.Kahit nung nagcollege ako after ng rain punas agad ng sasakyan.
    Nakakarinig nga ako ng "alagang alaga ah"..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    nothing wrong with your obsession. its good for your ride para laging mukhang bago.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basta huwag ka lang hihinto sa gitna ng expressway para magpunas. Medyo hindi safe iyon.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Basta huwag ka lang hihinto sa gitna ng expressway para magpunas. Medyo hindi safe iyon.

Nyahaha- good one sir.

Let me guess, do you stare at it with admiration (panorama and zoom-in views) for quite a period of time before and after the waxing (as if looking at ****)?
    Do you turn around more than twice to look at it while walking away from it, and sometimes even go back to do another dose of staring, I mean inspecting?
    Do you have more than one picture of your ride, and it's displayed well for you to gaze upon from time to time?
    Do you strictly follow an organized maintenance schedule (major and minor) and a stringent detailing methodology?
    Do you compare yours with another person's similar ride and most of the time you admit with glee that yours is superior?
    Phew. Yun lang muna- next time naman yung "bonding ceremony" questions
    Last edited by Helios; September 21st, 2006 at 04:09 PM. Reason: change

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If I were you, parada mo yang kotse mo and get one that you can abuse. Magugulat ka sa sarili mo, and you'll answer your own question kung obsessed ka nga or hindi.

Pustahan o, you'd wish you had a rifle whenever a bird flew past and dropped a bomb (or a sh!tload of them) on your car...

Been there, done that...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KelSeat View Post
    uhm... so what do you do sa interiors... just curious...
    regular vacuum lang po and yung 3M na dust magnet na pamunas. when there's food to be transported or eaten i switch a/c to fresh rather than recirculate para di absorb ng ac filter yung amoy.
    eto po isang technic na weird po: i put a good smelling leather bag or new imported leather shoes inside para mahawa yung amoy ng leather interior ko. you have to agree there's nothing like good sweet smelling leather. sa lancer ko na MX which i sold nung 2003, medyo na over kasi amoy tindahan nasiya ng colehaan. hahha.
    at least once a month i run the A/C blower on high and turn off the thermostat to avoid "amoy basahan" smell. and of course i don't use air freshener.
    seems to work naman po.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... di naman ako ganyan. thank GOD.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee View Post
    hehehe... di naman ako ganyan. thank GOD.
    tanungin ko nga kay esmi mo ulit next time..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
am i obsessed?!?