New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Simple lang ang solusyon dito sa trapik. Dapat X20 ang price ng mga penalties at 60% ang mapupunta sa mga TE. Ewan ko lang kung maisipan pa nila mag-violate lalo na sa mga no loading areas at sa mga traffic lights.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    Simple lang ang solusyon dito sa trapik. Dapat X20 ang price ng mga penalties at 60% ang mapupunta sa mga TE. Ewan ko lang kung maisipan pa nila mag-violate lalo na sa mga no loading areas at sa mga traffic lights.
    it was attempted in the past. the authorities felt that the high fines would deter would-be violators.
    well, the "would-be violators" complained that the fines were too high, and would only promote bribery.
    ... as if these would-be-violators were already planning to violate...

the authorities backed down.

i am wondering, who are the real authorities ?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    kung magpabribe ang TE dapat may penalty din let say x2 sa fine ng violator..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    sana pwede tangalin na yung mga hagdan ng bus, tapos gawa ng designated loading/unloading platforms along edsa, na kapantay ng flooring ng bus.

para yung mga para ng para at baba ng baba kung saan saan e tumalon nalang kung gusto nila

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo6k View Post
    sana pwede tangalin na yung mga hagdan ng bus, tapos gawa ng designated loading/unloading platforms along edsa, na kapantay ng flooring ng bus.

para yung mga para ng para at baba ng baba kung saan saan e tumalon nalang kung gusto nila
    kung ano-ano kalokohan na iisip natin, pero eto talaga ang solusyon, paandarin ulet ang MRT...

MRT has 13 stations, multiplied by 2 because it has two directions so its 26...

now from 13 working trains, we now have 22, thanks to its new maintenance contractor...

iba ka talaga digong

CNN Philippines - MRT adds more trains for Christmas... | Facebook

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gusto talaga ng gobyerno ang traffic. Nababawasan ang nakukuha nilang tongpats sa fuel. Kaya nga na ban agad ang plastic dahil sa pagkakatuklas sa pyrolysis. Process of converting plastic back to oil.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    kung ano-ano kalokohan na iisip natin, pero eto talaga ang solusyon, paandarin ulet ang MRT...

MRT has 13 stations, multiplied by 2 because it has two directions so its 26...

now from 13 working trains, we now have 22, thanks to its new maintenance contractor...

iba ka talaga digong

CNN Philippines - MRT adds more trains for Christmas... | Facebook
    Er, it was the previous administration who spearheaded the purchase of those trains.

Why MRT-3’s new coaches run only on weekends | News | GMA News Online

Also, the MRT's current maintenance contractor, the Busan group, was awarded the contract during the previous administration's time.

I don't know if you're familiar, but the procurement process takes way more than Duterte's 6 months in office.

I have been saying this since the campaign period and have painstakingly explained the entire scenario in an objective and factual manner to you. Unfortunately, your hate for the previous administration has clouded your perception.

What annoys me is that aside from failing to acknowledge the right things the past admin has done, you're incorrectly attributing them to Duterte. Learn to give credit where credit is due.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I noticed there has been less long lines lately. Beside more trains, there is an effort to encourage passenger to purchase the tickets off station and those point to point buses...
    Last edited by Monseratto; December 16th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Er, it was the previous administration who spearheaded the purchase of those trains.

Why MRT-3’s new coaches run only on weekends | News | GMA News Online

Also, the MRT's current maintenance contractor, the Busan group, was awarded the contract during the previous administration's time.

I don't know if you're familiar, but the procurement process takes way more than Duterte's 6 months in office.

I have been saying this since the campaign period and have painstakingly explained the entire scenario in an objective and factual manner to you. Unfortunately, your hate for the previous administration has clouded your perception.

What annoys me is that aside from failing to acknowledge the right things the past admin has done, you're incorrectly attributing them to Duterte. Learn to give credit where credit is due.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    kahit kanino pa panahon inaward yan, kung wala pakealam iyong nasa pinaka taas edi petiks lang sila, they now know that they must deliver their services or else they be kicked out... thats the duterte effect...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Palitan ang mga opisyales ng bulok na sistema.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast