New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I was trying my luck by applying for a job in toyota Design Center... so I sent them my portfolio... it was 2004... I was turned down kasi I didnt graduate from a reputable design school outside the Philippines... Anyway... there was a little argumentation between them and me as we exchanged emails regarding the 1996 Lexus looks... I was robbed of my 3 entry designs in MAX 95... and a year later - the cluster Headlamp facia was used by Proton and Lexus. ANyway... I am not accusing them of anything... Just something to think about.

Here's again one of the drawings I sent and compare it with the 2005 FSC concept.

We are not talking about the body here... it's about the Front Face. Successful designs have a symmetrical front face... at any rate - a pleasing face.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    If you will compare the two images - My Concept for toyota 2005 onwards submitted and made in 2004 and the 2005 launched FSC which will be mass produced in 2007... I don't know, but it's really scary...my hairs were raising the first time I discovered this. ... guys - what do you think?

Here's a link about this toyota concept car which I think will be sold only in Europe... not in Philippines. Oh by the way, have I told you about my experience in applying with Volvo in 1990 when I was spending a vacation in Holland?... that's another story... bitinin ko muna kayo.

What do you think about this?....

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/06/28/t...e-fsc-concept/

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    As I just mentioned... toyota 2005 ONWARDS....

Check the 2007 Camry grill...

And today... Toyota is Number 1. Why? because - they're cars are simply handsome looking. ... don't ask me why. No offense meant for Toyota... I still admire the spirit of this company and perhaps we can learn from them.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ehnriko,

Your designs are superb, just like that of Mr. Oyil. As a suggestion, Dapat kayong dalawa ang mag-lead ng Tsikot design team. Di lang design team, the whole production team, if ever. Then, with foifoi and varga you can built a practical, inexpensive but high quality vehicles that people need.

Talong-talo nyo yung PHUV ng MVPMAP. Somebody from the auto industry should hire you. Local ha. Pag foreign, brain drain na naman.

kung kayo designer ng mga fabricators dito Cavite o kahit ng Francisco Motors or Norkis palagay ko mabubuhay uli mga companies na yan.

Kung mayroong mag-organize ng company to built Tsikot cars/vehicles (Tsikot Motor Corp.? hehehe)at kayo ang "dream team" sama ako...salesman nyo--puede ring gulamanboy o taga-timpla ng kape nyo!!

Go guys! Indeed, this country has a potential to become great again! With you people and the rest of the talented Tsikoteers here!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ang ganda ng design nyo sir

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    one thing is for sure...

I hope im gonna be like sir ehnriko! Hope to see you soon sir!
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    one thing is for sure...

praktis na, sketchup na!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *ehnriko,

I hope Pox sees the HipMobile. He has plans of ordering one from you. The green jeep has traces of the Tableta. Any way we can merge the designs into a PhUV that we can develop?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi Architect;

Here's a more presentable image of the Hip Mobile with an Italian Building in the background... Oh the lady in the foreground is a bonus.

The Hip Mobile.... "It's Hip to be square..." (big boys - no more copying OK?)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    one thing is for sure...

Hi Drey,

Be careful what you're wishing for... you might get it. If I would have got to know you 2 years ago - I might have discouraged you about your passion. I started doodling cars at the age of 7.... it has been creating problems with my teachers because they misunderstood children like - well you and I. As I grew- I realized I was really dreaming too much. There's actually nothing wrong with dreaming... since a man who has no dreams - has nothing.

We have a saying in the VW club that - the car doesn't make the man... it's the man that makes the car. No matter what you have at hand - you will make it. It's not what you have that will matter, but it's what you are actually made of.

Designing is actually an outlet of the human soul. Philosophy 1 suggests that What is internal, is manifested externally. Therefore, it is best to make a design when you are in your best spirits. Develop and strive hard to perfect your own character.... then surpass your own standards. If you should look at the standards of the world, see to it that you are only using it as a basis... and not as your model.

Each one has his own unique and distinct character... it will surface once he can center into the balance of his own self. Once you have attained your self awareness... then the next step will not be difficult.

Dprox in one of his links (disney) is indirectly suggesting that we are all imagineers...

Imagination is actually a very powerful tool... it's free! it's available... and it's unlimited. But many do not know.

We are only limited to as far as our imaginations can bring us.

Are you ready for the best advise I can give you?

..."USE YOUR IMAGINATION". and be prepared to surprise yourself with what you can do.

Architect, I am happy that we are all young people pala dito. For years I thought I was a freak... marami pala tayo.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Innovative/Concept Cars