New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I recently bought a 2008 Audi A3 TDI and need info from previous/current Audi owners on where I could go to for service and maintenance. I can bring the car to PGA for service, but I always like to weigh my options. I am a familiar with cars and usual stuff but this is my first Euro car.

Hope you guys could provide info, specially shops in Las Pinas, Alabang, or Paranaque area. I know a shop in Alabang area but their expertise is only BMW and Mercedes. TIA.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Airo, can not help you on an Audi shop but could you advise the name & location in Alabang of the shop for BMW? I have a 2002 318 which I am looking for a shop that could maintain it. You can text it to me also at 09209232785
    Thanks
    Abet

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Am not from the areas you mentioned but if you're willing...there this shop in San Juan who specializes in euro automobiles. It along Mabini Street (in front of Puregold shaw blvd) The auto shop is in Old Wack Wack road, beside Versatemp. Pls look for Mr Edwin Robledo. Tell him a friend of Teehankee recommended his shop. Hope this help.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by abetrj View Post
    Airo, can not help you on an Audi shop but could you advise the name & location in Alabang of the shop for BMW? I have a 2002 318 which I am looking for a shop that could maintain it. You can text it to me also at 09209232785
    Thanks
    Abet
    I think "D Best" yung name ng shop sa westgate that does BMW. Basta it is located in front of KIA alabang, same row as the bicycle shops.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by abetrj View Post
    Thanks
    Abet
    Hi Abet,

The shop's name is JBC Autoworks: https://www.facebook.com/JBCAutoworks

This is along Buencamino street. I believe that's the street right across Honda Alabang.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dons23 View Post
    Am not from the areas you mentioned but if you're willing...there this shop in San Juan who specializes in euro automobiles. It along Mabini Street (in front of Puregold shaw blvd) The auto shop is in Old Wack Wack road, beside Versatemp. Pls look for Mr Edwin Robledo. Tell him a friend of Teehankee recommended his shop. Hope this help.
    Thanks Dons23. I'll check out the shop.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there is a shop here in faraday st in makati that specializes in euro cars. DIto lagi makakakita ng mga exotic cars, yung iba naka sampa na lang sa gilid gilid ng kalye. malimit din yung mga 8-plate na auto nagpapaservice dito.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Thank you sa advice sa shop, kapitan88. Nakita ko na yung price quote for each maintenance service ng PGA and now know what services I can have them do (mainly the ones that require the electronic diagnostic tools). Yung iba like wheel alignment and brakes maintenance (cleaning) napagawa ko na sa isang trusted Shell station.

Nagulat ako. Service maintenance price sa PGA is actually just the same or comparable with KIA and Hyundai, and would actually be cheaper since every 5k mileage requirement for the korean brands.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by airo View Post
    I recently bought a 2008 Audi A3 TDI and need info from previous/current Audi owners on where I could go to for service and maintenance. I can bring the car to PGA for service, but I always like to weigh my options. I am a familiar with cars and usual stuff but this is my first Euro car.

Hope you guys could provide info, specially shops in Las Pinas, Alabang, or Paranaque area. I know a shop in Alabang area but their expertise is only BMW and Mercedes. TIA.
    Try DeBest Autofix in Westgate with the owner Jun Magno. They service my Audi A4s fine, and they allow me to bring my own parts when they work on it.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Punzalan View Post
    Try DeBest Autofix in Westgate with the owner Jun Magno. They service my Audi A4s fine, and they allow me to bring my own parts when they work on it.
    Thanks for the tip. Already found the shop today and spoke to Mr. Jun Magno. Will schedule with them when the time comes.