1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Tagalog naman

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Ganito daw dapat gawin natin sa section ng Aircon and Temp Talk

Title : your problem/concern
    indicate your vehicle: sarao jeep, diesel, 10 seater
    Problem: paano po lagyan ng aircon yung jeep ko?

* Don't reply here about your vehicle in this thread
    * Huwag ka magreply dito tungkol sa kotse mo may thread na para dyan http://tsikot.com/forums/me-my-tsiko...-your-ride-73/

oks na

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    kia pride lx

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    kia carnival 2001 TDI DOHC 16V diesel

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What baffles me is that these people who can't comprehend simple english actually have decent jobs/businesses that enable them to afford cars.

Yet on the other edge of the spectrum, there are really smart people who're overworked and underpaid and don't earn enough to buy a car for themselves.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What baffles me is that these people who can't comprehend simple english actually have decent jobs/businesses that enable them to afford cars.

Yet on the other edge of the spectrum, there are really smart people who're overworked and underpaid and don't earn enough to buy a car for themselves.
    OT: it baffles me that it baffles you.☺ It just underscores the fact that understanding simple english isn't the only metric in life. There are lots of wealthy east asians who can't speak english. Imho, we can correct without being condescending.

Also, the people who are really smart but overworked and underpaid could have chosen that path to either pursue a passion, for fullfilment, or whatnot. Nothing to be sad about. Otherwise, maybe they aren't really smart in life after all.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    OT: it baffles me that it baffles you.☺ It just underscores the fact that understanding simple english isn't the only metric in life. There are lots of wealthy east asians who can't speak english. Imho, we can correct without being condescending.

Also, the people who are really smart but overworked and underpaid could have chosen that path to either pursue a passion, for fullfilment, or whatnot. Nothing to be sad about. Otherwise, maybe they aren't really smart in life after all.
    +1! very true..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

+1! very true..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Profound...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    2015 Mitsubishi Mirage G4

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Does anybody knows kung mayroon bang aircon filter ang toyota avanza J 2010? Sabi nila sa likod ng dashboard compartment pero upon checking di naman nabubuksan yung box unlike sa mga napanood ko sa youtube video na may clip lang sa box then naoopen na to change aircon filter. Alam nyo po ba kung saan aircon filter niya? Need help. Thanks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Vehicle Information Before Posting Please