New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi, I have a Mazda 323 and my car aircon was not blowing cold air. I brought it to one of the car aircon repair shops along Marcos Highway. They said the freon leaked out so they did some welding and filled up the freon. After three days, the problem came backed.

Can you recommend any reliable car aircon shop?

Thanks...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i suppose you live somewhere near the road you mentioned, just swing by P.tuazon, that's the road across sta.lucia east mall and you'll see Bantug(near mcdo)...had tried their service once, as well as some of the tsikoteers here..ok dun. otherwise, just do a search using aircon as your keyword. dami na na discuss regarding aircon repair shops.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bro try to search using keyword mang mario.. me thread na un dito tried and tested na in aircon repairs..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Mang Mario the best.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Mang Mario the best.
    Sir, I have problem with my van aircon. I am looking for reliable repair shop. Mang mario would give a try. What is his address.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mark santos View Post
    Sir, I have problem with my van aircon. I am looking for reliable repair shop. Mang mario would give a try. What is his address.
    Saan area ka sir? May kilala tayo on call and so far sa 5 oto na inayos nya sakin ok lahat.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Mang Mario the best.
    Where is Mang Mario's shop please?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Where is Mang Mario's shop please?
    May I know where is Mang Mario's a/c service shop (address) in Makati please? Sorry I am new here at tsikot.com and I cant find the address to this thread. I hope you still remember this messages from last year. Thanks. Mr Padilla

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls
    you'll see Bantug(near mcdo)...had tried their service once, as well as some of the tsikoteers here..ok dun...
    ok ba jan sa bantug? i'm considering a trip to danknee but this bantug is closer to home...any comments??? thaaaaaaaanks.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by umzzzzz
    ok ba jan sa bantug? i'm considering a trip to danknee but this bantug is closer to home...any comments??? thaaaaaaaanks.
    Better choose another shop. We had 1 1/2 year old compressor that was working fine (long enough to be safe from factory defect) that got busted after a cleaning service from Bantug. They denied any responsibility but we suspect they charged the wrong freon. Now we have to shell out 10-15k for a new compressor.

This was a horrible experience for us. BEWARE

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Reliable Car Aircon Repair Shop