I have tried to search the forums, but the search function does not work more than one time per computer power up, exactly the type of website programming I would expect living here in the Philippines.
I need to source a cheap preferably used radiator for my owner type jeep, toyota 4k engine. I dont care if it is not a simple 'drop in and fit', if I need to drill some holes and make it fit, so be it.

Bit of a rant here:
Took my current one to a radiator shop after it exploded and they charged me 350 peso (that's a days pay for the average Filipino, of course I got the skin tax) to clean the tubes, and resolder the top tank on.
Got it back, it was leaking. Took it back, he added more solder.
Now the fins are leaking so I'm not game to take it to a repair shop again, they just screw me to the ground because of my skin.
I am the poorest foreigner in this country. I'm unemployed, have next to no money, the Jeep is not even mine, its my fathers. They jsut see me rock up in it and their eyes light up with dollar signs and the stupid figures just start to get thrown around like im a f#$%ng idiot.

Please someone help me, where can I get a cheap replacement?