New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    than ks po sa inputs. actually yung click naririnig ko po.. will try to check the functionality ng switch. mgkaiba po ang thermostat sa thermostat switch di po ba?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by nashimoto View Post
    than ks po sa inputs. actually yung click naririnig ko po.. will try to check the functionality ng switch. mgkaiba po ang thermostat sa thermostat switch di po ba?
    If you mean thermostat valve and thermo switch ( for radiator fan), yes, magkaiba po yun.

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    thanks.. will check suking tindahan for the price.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    thanks.. will check suking tindahan for the price.
    from alabang parts:
    thermoswitch - 1.7k
    thermostat - 1.3k

mahal rin pala

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    from alabang parts:
    thermoswitch - 1.7k
    thermostat - 1.3k

mahal rin pala
    Replacement type part?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    orig. asked honda alabang.. same price range.. mas mura lang ng 100.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ok. The price may seem to be high if you compare it to what you see.😊 But that is how it is.
    Hope you may find first what is needed to be replaced instead of buying it both.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    i will. thanks sir. BTW, yung jazz ko kasi walang temp gauge.. iilaw lang yung "HOT" indicator kapag it reach a certain temp.. not sure kung nag ooverheat na ba or warning lang. anyway, pwede na ba yung nabibiling OBD2 adapter na tie up with an android app sa phone to monitor the temp? mas cheap kasi yun instead of connecting an external temp gauge. what you think? meron na po ba gumawa nito? need to monitor my car's temp moving forward to avoid serious overheating issues lalo na sa long drives.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    An OBD2 adapter that will tie up with an android up to monitor its temp. Sounds interesting to do. I don't know if someone already have done that. Try it. And if you are successful with it, share it with us bro.[emoji4]

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    sir ang na measure daw ng OBD2 adapter ties up with a mobile device and using an android app like torque is yung coolant temp.. is this the same temp na ni measure ng mga nsa dashboard ng mga sasakyan?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast