New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Really appreciate all the replies! Thanks peeps!

What I really want done is to have the car back the way it was before. The car is actually out of warranty already so the best thing to do is take it to Rapide sa may bandang Timog. They've been servicing my car since it went out of warranty and so far I've got no problems with them. But if you guys know a really good AC shop near Marikina or QC area na hindi Casa price ang singil e malaking tulong din.

Unfortunately, nagkamali ako na dalhin sa isang backstreet AC shop because it was nearer and we need the car fixed asap for a trip. Lesson learned.

So, the things to check are:
    1. Pressure Switch
    2. ATC
    3. ECU <--- As much as possible I don't really want to touch this thing.
    4. Evaporator Core
    5. Drier
    6. Expansion Valve

...Parang lahat na a... :D :D :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Dapat tangalin iyon nilagay ng mechanic at isoli yun original wiring and then solve cause of problem. May very good reason mga car design engineer kaya ganun ang ginawa nila. Dalhin mo sa talagang marunong para iwas sakit ng ulo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    yung sasakyan ko din naka bypass na yung original.. pinagawa ko lang yung di nagana na headlight tapos nun di na nag on yung compressor.. then gamit yung tester nila, test sila ng test then it ended up na may pumutok na na capacitor or resistor ata dun sa electronic thermostat nya (pero maayos yung aircon ko pagpunta ko sa kanila).. ayun nag tap sila ng wire then tinanggal nila yung electronic thermostat and pinalitan ng manual thermostat.. sino kaya marunong magbalik neto sa original na configuration? 96 galant po.. thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Mechanic Bypassed ECU and placed a Thermostat instead :( ... HELP!