New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My Pajero CK has a leaking AC. The area under the glove compartment is now always wet because of this and when I turn, I can hear a spraying sound from the glove compartment area. What could be the problem and where can I take it to in the Banawe area?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    My Pajero CK has a leaking AC. The area under the glove compartment is now always wet because of this and when I turn, I can hear a spraying sound from the glove compartment area. What could be the problem and where can I take it to in the Banawe area?
    Kill, you can try Denso on Quezon Ave (near EDSA). When was the last time you had your aircon cleaned?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Kill, you can try Denso on Quezon Ave (near EDSA). When was the last time you had your aircon cleaned?
    I actually can't remember when this vehicle's AC was serviced as it's not often used. Do you think it just needs cleaning? It's pretty cold.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Try to check the drain hose, it may just be clogged. Simply poke it with a stick to check if it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Try to check the drain hose, it may just be clogged. Simply poke it with a stick to check if it is.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SiPS View Post

Try using something flexible and least likely to poke a hole or damage the evaporator. A thick nylon fishing line or weed trimmer string will do.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    How do you find the drain hose?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    How do you find the drain hose?
    It's usually on the firewall on the passenger side.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    This is side of the firewall in the engine bay right?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

That's correct

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yep. The drain hose is connected to the evaporator behind the glove compartment, passes through a grommet in the firewall, and ends a few inches after that. It's usually the only hose in the engine compartment that's not connected to anything else. If you find more then you've got other problems
    Last edited by JohnM; July 23rd, 2015 at 12:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast