New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Try using something flexible and least likely to poke a hole or damage the evaporator. A thick nylon fishing line or weed trimmer string will do.
    did you also check the hose itself? it might be the culprit like leaks, shorten etc.. check mo din kung saan ang tagas ng tubig sa road o sa carpet ba. may possibility nginatnat ni "mabait"ang hose sa labas kaya ang tagas ng tubig sa carpet. umikli at pumasok ang hose sa loob nang magutom si "mabait" it happened to me before. grrr

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Try using something flexible and least likely to poke a hole or damage the evaporator. A thick nylon fishing line or weed trimmer string will do.
    did you also check the hose itself? it might be the culprit like leaks, shorten etc.. check mo din kung saan ang tagas ng tubig sa road o sa carpet ba. may possibility nginatnat ni "mabait"ang hose sa labas kaya ang tagas ng tubig sa carpet. umikli at pumasok ang hose sa loob nang magutom si "mabait" it happened to me before. grrr

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post

That might be the case as no one really uses this vehicle and the carpet was wet from water from the AC. I had a similar case with our rarely used Camry but in that case, the passenger side flooded with a lot of water when it was used. I'll check it tonight when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post

That might be the case as no one really uses this vehicle and the carpet was wet from water from the AC. I had a similar case with our rarely used Camry but in that case, the passenger side flooded with a lot of water when it was used. I'll check it tonight when I get home.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I had my AC fixed today. It was indeed a clogged hose. Unfortunately, there was already too much water in the system and the motor had a bit of corrosion from it so aside from having it cleaned, I also had the motor replaced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12