New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the condensation is inside the car (for cars without aircon), anti-fogging wipes or a homemade brew of very weak soap solution, on the inside, works.
    for outside condensation, adding a little bit of soap on the windshield cleaner liquid cannister, and spraying it on the windshield at intervals, may work.
    thanks doc. will try it.
    I wonder why my windshield cleaner is only distilled water.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post
    thanks doc. will try it.
    I wonder why my windshield cleaner is only distilled water.

mine is tap water.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    actually sir I usually put the temperature to the highest at first but when the temperature is cool enough I twick the knob again. Linalagay ko nalang sa gitna para di masyadong malamig or maybe lower mark.

That's really not how you use the temperature knob ... set it once at a comfortable level ... Car doesn't get cooler by setting the temperature lower than necessary ... If cabin temp is 29C, you get same cooling effect whether you set temp to 18C or 25C ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mine is tap water.

You risk clogging the nozzles and hoses ... Best to used distilled water ...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    May kinalaman kaya ung tint nya? ung family car namin hindi nman ganito kasi nver had an experience about this. ung tint nya parang visor lang lasi compared to my car na full tint.Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

It's possible that the windshield vents are stuck at open ...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Toothpaste is a very good cleanser... of teeth ✌️

Seriously, it will clean your windshield... But is difficult to rub off

An ammonia based glass cleaner is best, both as a cleaner and ease of use.
    Any suggestions sir for an ammonia based cleaner? gagana din ba yun sa mga rain marks sa windshield?

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    mukhang hard water mark stains na yan. tipong kahit nadaanan na ng wiper, parang malabo parin ..
    elevo watermark remover (or other brands basta matapang) lang yan for the outside, then make sure din na malinis yung loob ng windshield.

minsan kasi pagka car wash mo, di mo na makikita yung old stains, pero andun yun sa windshield parin. madalas ito mangyari sa mga walang garage, and nauulanan then naarawan yung auto.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    That's really not how you use the temperature knob ... set it once at a comfortable level ... Car doesn't get cooler by setting the temperature lower than necessary ... If cabin temp is 29C, you get same cooling effect whether you set temp to 18C or 25C ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You risk clogging the nozzles and hoses ... Best to used distilled water ...
    then im gonna be needing temperature gauge. the problem is I dont know the right settings for the comfortable level[emoji848].
    Can you share how you set manual ac? tia

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's possible that the windshield vents are stuck at open ...
    what are these windshield vents and where can I find it?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    mukhang hard water mark stains na yan. tipong kahit nadaanan na ng wiper, parang malabo parin ..
    elevo watermark remover (or other brands basta matapang) lang yan for the outside, then make sure din na malinis yung loob ng windshield.

minsan kasi pagka car wash mo, di mo na makikita yung old stains, pero andun yun sa windshield parin. madalas ito mangyari sa mga walang garage, and nauulanan then naarawan yung auto.
    this is also true saka mo lang mapapansin pag gabi at pag nasa loob ka ng cabin

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    what are these windshield vents and where can I find it?

Check if there's air coming out from the end of the dashboard, where it meets the windshield ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast