Oct 2002
    i had once a crazy idea of re-routing one of the aircon hose to the
    cai system...pwede kaya yun??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's really crazy eh ehe he he :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe... ozcity try mo tapos post mo dito result sa engine response. :shock: :shock:

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    meleagant8,
    you can extend the air intake by fabricating custom ducting and moving the opening away from the engine where the air is cooler. yung iba, pababa yung intake, bumper level na yung intake nila... but this isn't good for our floods pag extended yung intake like that, you'll notice a slight gain in power (depending on how restricted the stock intake was compared to the new setup) in any climate and ambient temperature.
    Guys wala ba tayong idea dyan para makakuha tayo ng cold air without the "flood" thing?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) tanong lang po.....hindi po ba useless yung heatshield?....kasi kahit papano mainit parin sa loob ng engine compartment.....at the same time medjo restricted yung paghigop ng air...coz nakaharang yung heatshield compared to open cone intake.......
    :?: :?:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm, there are heat shields that are not restrictive

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coolrolla
    8) [color=blue][b]tanong lang po.....hindi po ba useless yung heatshield?....kasi kahit papano mainit parin sa loob ng engine compartment.....at the same time medjo restricted yung paghigop ng air...coz nakaharang yung heatshield compared to open cone intake.......
    Yo coolrolla, there are heat shields that are not restrictive Their purpose is to barricade the filter from the hot engine bay A good example is the one made by K&N and not Simota. Saw it at Super Street mag and it isn't restrictive at all. It is actually good for filters situated at the back of the headlights Try to look it up at K&N's website

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's mine. It sucks outside air from behind the headlights but still above bumper line so there's less chance of water injestion. :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jorebo... ndi ko makita pic mo

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AC
    jorebo... ndi ko makita pic mo
    For some reason nawawala ang image... it was there the last time I was on line. Anyways, just click on any of my links... it's in there. :roll:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
heat shield for intake