New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hindi pantay ang lamig ng front and rear A/C ko. what could be the probable causes aside from the difference in evaporator coils? sobrang lamig ng front A/C ko compared to the rear A/C. both of them naman were cleaned at the same time, last month lang. as a matter of fact, yung evaporator coil ng rear A/C is the one used in Nissan A/C system

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Ano ba ang sasakyan mo, pa check mo yung Solenoid Valve sa Rear Aircon baka barado na.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hyundai Galloper po, the re-badged Pajero boxtype. i remember my technician told me before na tinanggal nya daw yung solenoid valve, so kahit naka-off yung rear A/C, nag-cicirculate parin ang lamig on both front & rear coils.

another technician told me na dapat daw front and rear expansion valves are the same para pantay ang lamig, how true is this?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nakabukas ba vents sa likod?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    that is the side effect of removing the rear solenoid valve. hihina talaga lamig ng front and rear a/c mo. actually malamig rin naman ang front kaya lang it is cooler if there is a rear solenoid valve installed. kasi it cut-off the flow from the rear evaporator when not in used..... buy a new one and have it installed. hindi naman kamahalan siguro ang part na yan dahil P900 lang kuha ko when i replace my starex's rear solenoid valve.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i dont understand how the valve affects the coolness of the rear A/C? diba you said its only purpose is to cut off the flow kung hindi ginagamit ang rear A/C? so without this, it's free flowing from front to rear. kaso ang rear A/C ang hindi masyadong lumalamig kahit free-flowing sya, yet there's nothing wrong with the front A/C, it's soooo cold. could there be any other culprit?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    the solenoid valve at the same time is a one way valve. dahil hindi makakabalik ang refrigerant on its reverse direction, the rear evaporator gets more than enough cooler refrigerant that passes by the rear condenser. malamig pa rin naman both front and rear kahit walang solenoid valve. pero masmalamig kung meron nito. probably in addition to your problem, the rear expansion valve is defective or the nissan evaporator coil is not matched to cool down the rear cabin. maybe konti lang ang rows ng coil which in effect gives lower level of coolness. how about the rear condenser, nilinis din ba?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    isang napakalaking condenser lang po meron. kasing-laki ng radiator which is also mounted infront of the radiator. yung gamit nyang evap coil is yung stock ng nissan, not the jap replacement. one more thing is sobrang lakas ng rear blower, naka HIGH palagi coz sira na ang control. pero kahit nilakasan ko rin ang front blower and compared the two, maslamig parin ang front, the difference is really obvious

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bakit sa akin inalis din yung Solenoid Valve sa likod ok rin malamig naman

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    then probably the problem is either the rear expansion valve or the rear evaporator.... baka hindi kaya palamigin ng maayos ang rear cabin due to the evaporator. dahil bagong linis naman you are sure that the a/c line and hoses are ok. compressor is ok rin dahil malamig naman ang front...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
front A/C is cooler than the rear