New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yesterday I went back to the AC shop that replaced my compressor. I was driving kasi when the AC suddenly stopped blowing cold air so I drove straight to the shop. The mechanic said that the wire just went loose so he just made dukot something in the compressor. It's working now but I asked him how he's supposed to address what autotech said that the magnetic something is sumasabit eh he didn't seem to mind what I said so I was thinking if I should bring my car to another shop.

I also think that the compressor is maingay considering that it is less than 6 months old. I don't think they will replace it anyway. hay.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yesterday I brought my car back to the AC shop that replaced my compressor. I was driving when the AC suddenly stopped blowing cold air so I drove straight to the shop. The mechanic said that the wire at the compressor just got loose so he just made dukot. I was asking him if he had to pull down the compressor and he said no. I told him that sometimes the AC goes automatic ng non-stop and he said it was because of the loose wiring. I told him what autotech said that the magnetic clutch is sumasabit but he didn't do anything about that. The compressor is also noisy considering that it is less than 6 mos old. I don't think they will replace it anyway. I dunno if I should just go to another shop or just insist on them to address my complaints.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PAg sumasabit yun magnetic clutch makikita mo yun pulley (the one where the belt is mounted) during off cycle na parang gustong umikot but not necessarily mag turn siya. normally removing the pulley and putting a washer would solve this. anu ba yun noise niya, katok ba as in tok, tok, tok or is it like a squeeking belt?
    Last edited by afrasay; July 2nd, 2008 at 08:58 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wala akong masilip kasi yung alternator nakaharang sa view ng compressor? tok tok tok yung tunog. Parang tunog sira hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ma'am cathy bago na po ba compresor nyo? baka naman po may leak ang mga hose or baka defective na po ang aux fan nyo para sa condenser.. yung suki ko po magaling humanap ng pagmumulan ng sira, d nya tatantanan ( parang c mike e. hehehe) hanggat d nya nhahanap ang sira, kaso taga dito cya sa bulacan, mukang malayo po para sa inyo..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Bago compressor ko. Nung January ko lang binili for 15,500 kasama na yung drier and expansion valve. Ano pa bang ibang pwedeng masira na magcau cause ng ingay?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    malamang compressor lang naman ang nag cause ng ingay. pwede sira na ang bearing nyan sa loob kaya maingay.. kung bago compressor mo i think may warranty naman yan. pwede rin yung aux fan mo na nasa condenser ang cause ng ingay, check mo din kung yung ikot ng fan is maingay.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    since bago ang compressor mo try mo check ang idler pulley baka sira na ang bearing palit mo na ito mura lang naman.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung bago compressor, imho, baka may warranty pa yan...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    since bago ang compressor mo try mo check ang idler pulley baka sira na ang bearing palit mo na ito mura lang naman.
    Kasama ba sa warranty ng compressor yung bearing sa idler pulley? Saan ba siya located? kaya ko ba silipin para pakinggan ko. hehehe.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
AC Mainit Pa Rin! - New Evap, Exp Valve and Drier