New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    so what's your automotive service qualifications? never mind. sorry again
    jick, i pity you. is this the reason why you come to tsikot? to flaunt your qualifications? to show that you know a lot? man, you must certainly be insecure. i never said i knew a lot about cars, but whatever little i know, i make sure to share it with the people here.

your post about the engine bay term is pathetic because at first you asked if everybody belonged to the philippine navy. if engine compartment is the term you use then good for you. however, as i pointed out, many people also use the term engine bay. the two terms are interchangeable.

actually this issue is too insignificant, but what's amusing is the way you flaunt your qualifications in many of your posts. what's wrong jick, no one appreciates you? low-self esteem perhaps? now you're asking me what my qualifications are? hehe, i feel sorry for you jick.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    jick, i pity you. is this the reason why you come to tsikot? to flaunt your qualifications? to show that you know a lot? man, you must certainly be insecure. i never said i knew a lot about cars, but whatever little i know, i make sure to share it with the people here.

your post about the engine bay term is pathetic because at first you asked if everybody belonged to the philippine navy. if engine compartment is the term you use then good for you. however, as i pointed out, many people also use the term engine bay. the two terms are interchangeable.

actually this issue is too insignificant, but what's amusing is the way you flaunt your qualifications in many of your posts. what's wrong jick, no one appreciates you? low-self esteem perhaps? now you're asking me what my qualifications are? hehe, i feel sorry for you jick.

hehehe
    sounds like somebody's ticked off. no need to apologize too. i was just asking if you guys really call it that way. no worries mate. i don't need all the publicity. if it is interchangeable, so be it. i was just curious. if i offended you. i am sorry. you don't need the heart attack. peace brother. nothing personal. we are both professionals.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    curious? yet you flaunt your long list of credentials then ask me what are mine? and learn to read, i wasn't apologizing to you. i just really feel sorry for you mate. now go and fix your cars, we're done here.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    curious? yet you flaunt your long list of credentials then ask me what are mine? and learn to read, i wasn't apologizing to you. i just really feel sorry for you mate. now go and fix your cars, we're done here.

sorry, i don't work for you. i don't tell you what to do with your life. please don't tell me what to do with mine. you are the arrogant person here. ahem. how much apology do you want. i ain't giving you no mo'. the preceding is too insignificant to me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hey guys cool down

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    yes, we should all cool down. some people are just too cool to begin with. and this is no low blow jick, but you should tone down a bit with your arrogance. you don't work for me, you're right, but i didn't say that you did. too bad that with all your qualifications you still don't know the nuances of the english language. learn to read then get back to me. now go and do whatever makes you happy.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Yikes! double post..sorry.

Hindi ba naninita ang LTO pag magrehistro ng kotse at R12 ang refrigerant? AFAIK kaya konti na lang ang gumagamit ng R12 kasi hindi sya ozone friendly at banned na sya ng LTO?

No problem basta non-appearance ang pag register. Kailangan completo papers especially ang emission test result. At least ganito ang gawa ko before I sent to junk yard ang 79 toyota corona ko. ( bigla ko tuloy na miss my old, old car sa tagal ng pinagsamahan namin )
    Ah I see, I've always registered my car sa LTO personally every year, ngayon ko lang nalaman na pwede pala ang non-appearance ng sasakyan. Thanks for clearing that up bro

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Tamang tama yung topic natin mga boss!hehe... ung AC na malamig sana e naging mainit na!....relak lng kayo jan wag kayo maten!...hehe.....

by the way with regards sa topic, R134 do have higher condenser pressure and lower evaporator pressure than the R12. yun lang

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Guys... cooldown... I though it was my AC that is getting hot hehehe

anyway back to topic...

There could be a major leak somewhere, and I hope it's not on the evaporator... I went back to the shop where I had it charged, and they told me what was used was indeed R12 and not 134a. And they also checked the pressure, and there was none...

* miked
    please explain it like I'm a 10 yr old kid what does that mean and what is the effect?

*CivicVTi
    Di na pwede ang NA sa smoke emission test, but rest of the process, pwede, same pa rin as long as may kakilala o kaya padulas

*To ALL
    I am new to this and I hope you extend your patience. I work on computers

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    i apologize, i have a certified master automobile technician to present, i have been a certified master medium and heavy duty truck technician, i have been a crew chief for the biggest aircraft of the free world, i have worked on personal watercraft from jetskis to boats up to 20 feet both gas and diesel engines both inboard and outboard, i have worked on highway and offroad equipment for quite sometime, please forgive me if i am saying something that ticked you off. but we never called them engine bay
    jick pereho tayo , ako ay crew chief din ng isang MRO assign sa aircraft overhaul, ikaw saan, pero wag ka na ditong sumagot kahit pm na lang medyo mainit na, hehehe peace man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
AC Issues